----> L ----> D ----> S

GIWS

maaate i cant get enuff of LDS, any one got any more flicks to post by them? an are they still painting these days? At the end of the day 1 LDS pannel kill 1000000000000 of ur lame frieghts,i cant stand looking lookin at the rusty shizznay and i guess there style is to get people like you vexed. I LOVE IT. nice1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I´ve already commented and I don´t really care about the beef in here. But ask yourselves this...

Why does your graff have to look like someone elses (who obviously set the standard before you). Why does the 3d need to make sense if it´s not a 3d piece? Why can´t you do 30 tags over a piece when it´s perfectly fine to do something similar inside the fill. Why haven´t you ever done anything you haven´t seen someone else do before you? Why is it a bad thing to paint naive graffiti (I´m sure most of you would have shitted on picasso if you were around back then)? If your aim is to create something completely new, how are you going to do it inside a style that is the combination of 10-15 other writers styles? don´t you have to go back to basics where you virtually have no style?

Anyway, this isn´t aimed at anyone in particular...US or Euro! I mean I can´t claim to have done anything original so it´s just as much aimed at myself!

in all honesty, i actually like this shit...... ive actually done shit like this before...... when i look at shit like this it just makes me think these guys really dont give a shit what thier graff looks like and are actually having fun with it..... and think to yourself...... whens the last time you did a crazy burner with colors and arrows and wantnot and actually had tons of fun doing it ?

Originally posted by thereke187

in all honesty, i actually like this shit...... ive actually done shit like this before...... when i look at shit like this it just makes me think these guys really dont give a shit what thier graff looks like and are actually having fun with it..... and think to yourself...... whens the last time you did a crazy burner with colors and arrows and wantnot and actually had tons of fun doing it ?

amen.... while i may think some of this stuff may be ''funk'' overkill...overall it is cool.graffiti looks better on clean trains to me,i think it helps my view of this a bit.i don't know if i would think the same of this if it was done on a relaxed wall. anyways...these dudes seem like they don't give a fuck.......looks like they put the fun in funny

At the end of the day this style isn't anything new, this stuff has been done since the begining, on the subways and walls during the 70's. if u check the classic book subway art u'll see big Similarities (well i do anyway) this is what graff today orginated from simple letters, mad colours, fucked up shaddows with mad shapes inside. so i dunno why people hate it. if it wasn't for all that shit nuthing new would have occurd,LDS- early FUNK. any more flix?

its cool because its on passenger trains....but are these guys just TRYING to suck.....if so, thats cool too......i laughed my way through the entire first page though, which doesnt happen as much as it used to....this is so 1975.

Archived