Biting?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we could talk about water, but then we'd have to use words like 'stagnant' and thats a river id rather not cross. (so to speak)

instead, lets visit another new dephect piece and talk some more about how he makes us all want to fucking quit writing.

Guest --zeSto--
we could talk about water, but then we'd have to use words like 'stagnant' and thats a river id rather not cross.

that was very close to an inflamatory comment.

yer defect is real real real nice and water is killing it. Here is a daim canvas from a recent exabition with him seak tasek codeak dash tfc and shime. I know we have all probly seen daim canvasses but the thing that totally blew me away was the size of this canvas it was sooooooooooooo small for the shit he was rocking on it. It was roughly about 40 cm wide by maybe 70 cm high not egsact meurements but ya get my point it was fucking small.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4593/daim1.jpg'>

and i know this other photo has no relevents to this thread but its kinda nice anyways its by dash tfc

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4593/dashaznwomen.jpg'>

Originally posted by seeking innocence

we could talk about water, but then we'd have to use words like 'stagnant' and thats a river id rather not cross. (so to speak)

Yeah but we COULD use the word STAGNANT to describe Diam too couldn't we?

that comment is a below the belt bullshit pot shot FOR SHAME

pot shot for fame? oh come on, you know me better than that. when i was at UP, thats all i heard. 'yo, that water is dope, too bad its the same piece he paints every year' even from his friends. every piece ive ever seen from dude has been the exact same style, almost exact same colors. he might be a great guy, im not doubting that. im just saying that if we're talking about 3d writers that are pushing the limits and breaking new ground, im not hearing anyone throw his name in the discussion. technicly its great, but you cant tell me dude has changed his style up in years. and that was my only criticism. hardly a pot shot, or an attempt for fame.

and ive stated how i feel about daim and loomit as well several times before.

seeking/my words are just words

Archived