ATT: 12oz ladies>>>>>who is the hottest??

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by slave_one

ok now onto my 2nd list of hot 12oz dudes:

mr.abc: zoo york-wearin' aussie with the beautiful eyes

fatbastard: i'm curious as to what he looks like; he gives such great advice! i don't think he's a fat bastard at all...

earmuffs: nuff said.

lens: handsome white devil

gambler's grin: even though you were red that one time, i remember you being good-lookin...

rodney trotter: london's finest (i hope i got that right!)

cilone: just becuz you're muthafuckin' cil

kilo: the lady's man aka the duff man

el mammero: dark skin, dark, curly hair and puerto rican...wow! too much funk in one person...

ethreadz: his awesome personality makes him THE HOT.

yellow feets: i recall you being good-lookin too...

damn it, i know there's more...i'm having a brainfart right now. more later...:D

aw slave, you are making me blush. And I thought it was the fact that I take my cute rat terrier out on the town as a babe magnet.

And by the way, us twelve oz dudes, are lucky to be surrounded by all fine women. Props to all them for putting up with all the bullshit.

^ i guess dudes wanna know if they're hot or not in the e-world too...

the guys on 12oz are constantly commenting on the 12oz girls so i guess the boys need their egos stroked as well. no pun intended boys.

:sexual comment block on:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Glik0

no fucking love.

probably because you post annoying messages about

a) how cool you are

B) how shit everyone else is

c) how you and seeking are mates

d) gay computer shit

or it could be the holier than thou attitude.

rodney trotter: london's finest (i hope i got that right!)

psssssshhh

me thinks not.

sneak/12oz's cutest Brit.

Originally posted by sneak

probably because you post annoying messages about

a) how cool you are

B) how shit everyone else is

c) how you and seeking are mates

d) gay computer shit

or it could be the holier than thou attitude.

psssssshhh

me thinks not.

sneak/12oz's cutest Brit.

a)I really am awesome, thanks for your concerns.

b)Everything isnt shit, just things that i deem to be shit, are shit.

c)Because seeks is a good friend of mine and me and him berate each other on 12oz is grounds for me being annoying? Better get on beardo and mental invalid then.

d)Oh man I guess I like computers rather than stupid pictures with horribly wrapped blunts and drinking smirnoff ices like 15 year old girls.

sneak/don't you have a seabreeze to drink?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Glik0

a)I really am awesome, thanks for your concerns.

b)Everything isnt shit, just things that i deem to be shit, are shit.

c)Because seeks is a good friend of mine and me and him berate each other on 12oz is grounds for me being annoying? Better get on beardo and mental invalid then.

d)Oh man I guess I like computers rather than stupid pictures with horribly wrapped blunts and drinking smirnoff ices like 15 year old girls.

sneak/don't you have a seabreeze to drink?

whatever mate. i have a feeling that if i met you in real life, youd be one of those pricks who think they are "it" (take that to mean whatever you want). just one of those annoying self-righteous knobs who likes to remind everyone who doesnt have the latest GXHardware3000 piece-of-whatever softwear that they are inferior. i think your first two points proves this and gives the indication of your character.

I didnt say you and seeking having a friendship was bad, but it annoys the fuck out of me to see you be his little lap dog who seems to follow every post. im not saying your jocking him (or whatever term you Americans come up with) but y'know, what are you proving by being seekings friend and proclaiming it from every thread you pop up into?

Stupid pictures? yeh, ill agree with you. but the context for it was for the "What do you look like thread" and i happened to have a picture of me on my computer doing what i enjoy doing. horribly wrapped blunts? fucking dumb americans dont know what your chatting about. thats a SPLIFF. involving a chip of a cigarette and 3 large rizlas. its an art form where im from to be able to make something so pleasurable to smoke. correct me, but isnt a blunt wrapped in caigar paper? not white rizla?

and if you feel to take the piss out of a drink i consume on occasions, well i think that says a lot.

Glik0 / One of those yanks you want to spark.

Im actually not like that at all.

You can ask a lot of heads on here that I've met or talked to and they'll tell you im pretty much a mellow and quiet dude.

I couldn't careless what you have and I do.

I had a computer I buillt from spare parts and used for a good long time, just barely enough hi-tech shit in it to function.

And as for me being seekings lapdog, you mean like when he makes a post, then links me to his post and I then laugh and comment on it?

Then ya man im on his balls like boxer lint (or whatever term you bad-teethed motherlanders have coined)

And chances are if you met me in real life. You wouldnt have problems with, and wouldnt even bring this us.

sneak/ you wouldnt spark anyone (spark? speak english)

enough.

i make just as many random remarks about gliks as he does about me. it's a product of mutual attempts to amuse eachother, not a case of anyone jocking anyone else.

arguing on the internet is dumb, even if you win, you still won't have as many posts as me.

seeks/wins again

Archived