Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Casual T.+Oct 12 2004, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casual T. - Oct 12 2004, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Oct 13 2004, 12:45 AM

^i love posts like this.

you have no idea who we are or where we are from. it's best to keep your mouth shut.

That's the type of gangsta response I was looking for.

[/b]

So you like getting dissed

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 12 2004, 04:05 PM

So how do all you whiteboys feel now that you can live out all your ghetto fantasies of a black South Central L.A. gangbanger while still enjoying the safety and luxuries of your white suburban lifestyle?

I can't wait cuase i always wanted to be a gangsta and all the gangsta homies said i was to white.It will be soooo fresh yo!!! :rolleyes2:

wonk saggin.

i was in no way implying im from a bad neighborhood (although i currently reside in one).

This is the 6th game in a series. All games previous to this were related to the mafia. Does that mean every black male that played it was only playing it because they want to be an italian mobster?

No. If this game came out of nowhere and was talking about "hey, come be an l.a. gang banger" I wouldn't be as interested. This game has shown time and time again that it is fucking awesome.

Next time don't speak if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Oct 13 2004, 02:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Oct 13 2004, 02:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Casual T.@Oct 12 2004, 05:23 PM

I like how it doesn't take much to rile a few cats up.

They takin it to heart.

It probably has something to do with you being a fucking moron in general, not just in that one post.

[/b]

This coming from a guy that makes an advice thread crying about hoe much he sucks at life, and what a loser and a pathological liar he is.

Originally posted by Casual T.+Oct 13 2004, 02:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casual T. - Oct 13 2004, 02:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 13 2004, 02:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Casual T.@Oct 12 2004, 05:23 PM

I like how it doesn't take much to rile a few cats up.

They takin it to heart.

It probably has something to do with you being a fucking moron in general, not just in that one post.

This coming from a guy that makes an advice thread crying about hoe much he sucks at life, and what a loser and a pathological liar he is.

[/b]

we like your edit....you probably had to re-type that 3 times before you got it right and your grammar STILL blows.

But hey, no worries, i have just the thing for you. An amazing invention of my very own making. It's worked for other toolbags in the past and now you can take full advantage just like them

ah6085.JPG

I call it "The Euthnasia Stick"

Now kill yourself with it.

:yuck: