"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

OFFICIAL TRAILER (STREAMING)

-->make sure you turn the speaker way up!

the official site has the new map of San Fierro. The heligunship is located on the aircraft carrier where all the gay sailors are at.

*spot the kilo tag

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS. SINCE I BLEW THE CHRONIC WITH THE GOOD OLD BOYS DRANK COFFEE AND RAN THROUGH THE TRAILER PARK FALL SEASON.

*the linking to the pics didn't work, so check the link for screenshots.

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/screenshots/3.php

In the latest OPM, there is an interview with Young Maylay, an up and coming rapper and also the voice for the CJ. Sam Houser said his voice was "powerful". You can pick up the latest OPM in stores now.

-------------------

"Actually, it was through DJ Pooh. He's been a producer forever...I was introduced, then the Rockstar family picked me up...I didn't know that Dan was listening, and I guess he was getting the idea about me being the voice right then."

-- Extract from interview with Young Maylay, Official Playstation 2 Magazine USA, Issue 86

--------------------

Just a small update to let everyone know that IMDB has updated it's voice cast for San Andreas with some new one's.

Bill Cobbs .... Old Reese (voice)

Ben Davis .... Voice

Danny Dyer .... Kent Paul (voice)

Jose Hernandez Jr. .... Jose & T.A. Mendez

Dennis Hopper .... Steve Scott

Elliot Joseph .... Maccer (Motion Capture)

Shaun Ryder .... Maccer (voice)

Sarah Sido .... Voice

Frank Vincent .... Don Salvatore Leone (voice)

Please take note that IMDB isn't very reliable at times. Please take note of this

Credit to: Donnie

------------------------

from gta-sandreas.com

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

october 19th/.

i read a gang of videogame magazines, trust me.

this is what the clerk told my bro...but then some kid whos a vid game nerd told me this upcoming week like the 9th...so i wasnt sure what was up..thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Casual T.+Oct 12 2004, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casual T. - Oct 12 2004, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Oct 13 2004, 12:45 AM

^i love posts like this.

you have no idea who we are or where we are from. it's best to keep your mouth shut.

That's the type of gangsta response I was looking for.

[/b]

So you like getting dissed

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 12 2004, 04:05 PM

So how do all you whiteboys feel now that you can live out all your ghetto fantasies of a black South Central L.A. gangbanger while still enjoying the safety and luxuries of your white suburban lifestyle?

I can't wait cuase i always wanted to be a gangsta and all the gangsta homies said i was to white.It will be soooo fresh yo!!! :rolleyes2:

wonk saggin.

i was in no way implying im from a bad neighborhood (although i currently reside in one).

This is the 6th game in a series. All games previous to this were related to the mafia. Does that mean every black male that played it was only playing it because they want to be an italian mobster?

No. If this game came out of nowhere and was talking about "hey, come be an l.a. gang banger" I wouldn't be as interested. This game has shown time and time again that it is fucking awesome.

Next time don't speak if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Archived