"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Zero missions really aren't that bad. I couldnt beat the second mission after a few tries so I ignored it for a while. Took about a week break from the game and beat them all real fast. Las Venturas is pretty fun so far. I like going to TransFender and "souping" up all the lame cars.

Originally posted by Herbivore@Nov 17 2004, 06:18 PM

wow... so you never even got the jetpack? cuz that's the mission where you first get it.... you don't know what you've been missing ... well,.. when you beat it you will, but when you posted you didn't

yeah i never used the jetpack until i done this mission...its dope, but i think it should be a bit faster..i love the fact that you can still shoot while using it though..

onsecondple, you're not funny.

i'd still like to find out how the hell i'm supposed to know what to take pictures of..... i thought maybe i'd find out in a later mission, but i don't think that's gonna happen. i can't imagine you'd have to find out for yourself... that'd be near impossible considering all the pictures you could possibly take. shit bothers me.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 19 2004, 02:51 PM

BOOOOOO!

someone went over my 'Grove St 4 Life' tag that I posted.

It's war and now some bustas are getting blasted on!

i would definitely go over your Grove St 4 Life tag with a ballers tag if i saw it.... just because it would be hilarious and would take shit to the next level

see if that happened there's no way I could be mad.

If I walked up when the guy was doing it there would be a huge < high five >

Some things are just too funny no matter what.

I paused the game,

copied it down,

drew it on paper untill I had it memorized (like twice)

added a few modifications so it wont totally suck,

walked out and hit it.

Respect +

i haven't beaten it yet, but San Andreas is definitely a lot easier than Vice City so far (which isn't a bad thing, it's still challenging and fun)... i think i'm just gonna finish all the missions instead of fucking around so i can move on to Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Half Life 2....

wow... so I spent AGES just taking over gang turf for the Grove St

and fucking around in the first section, then BOOM.... I do a mission

and end up in the woods. Gotta say that it was fun EXCEPT for the 'local liquor store' mission.

Now the only spot on the map is the Wu Zi Mu (sp?) race.

Archived