Afterlife Records

Dirty_habiT

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i could find them, i got literally a dozen tapes of old cve shit. old freestyles, random tracks etc.... im sure some shit youd prolly be into. i went to blowed once... 96 97ish... it was nutts. it was like going to mecca or something. watching bus driver was fresh as shit...

its too bad no one knows who the fuck were talking about....

you know what there new website is, right? There is a brand new riddlore out, and they let you download 3 of the tracks from the cd in mp3 format. Really dope, if you have been following their work, you can really tell that their styles are progressing as they make new stuff. I am very impressed. If you don't know the site, email me, but you probably do.

'writin unda pressure'

soooooooo fucking good.

naw, i havent paid much attention in the last couple years. i got sick of listenign to them complain about people biting them. it got a little old. id be into checking out the site though. hit me off.

did i mention my green vinyl cve ep?

I have:

1. The double Afterlife CD

2. Welcome to the Aftelife

3. Unclassified

4. The NGA Fish CD

5. Most all of Rifleman's ish.

Did you know that "Hip hop wedding tune" and "walk through" and some various others, were freestyled. That is some sick shit for off tha top of tha dome, they are blowing me out of my mind frame...

i cant remember what album it was. i got it in LA in like 96 i think. it has alot of songs about killing devils. 199666 i think... some other shit. ring any bells? since they actually started putting out real cd's, i havent paid much attention, but i had everything back in the day. i started gettign their shit 94ish...

Guest platapie

hey seekign have you seen that old tape that got traded around alot that has ngafish and riddlelore and a bunch of blowdians freestyling at goodlife and shit. and ngafish is wearing that super funny hat that has his name on it all 80s graff style i think. ethier way it was funny to se ethat those guys were rockin that flippin shit in 92 when most were still soiling there underpants. i am one of those who were soiling there pants.

um... im not sure. it sounds familiar. im sure brandon (pedestrian) had it, and in that case, im sure ive seen it. i have a bunch of old video. i got peace and rifle man serving,.... um... god, who is it. its really famous. they were rapping in a megaphone... fuck, help me out here. i wanna say sesquapedilia...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

um... im not sure. it sounds familiar. im sure brandon (pedestrian) had it, and in that case, im sure ive seen it. i have a bunch of old video. i got peace and rifle man serving,.... um... god, who is it. its really famous. they were rapping in a megaphone... fuck, help me out here. i wanna say sesquapedilia...

I don't know....sounds like you have been into this shit for longer than I have, you should talk more about some of their older, more rare stuff. I'm all ears.

the problem is, i dont know tittles. i used to get dubs waayyy back in the day. when 'underground' meant an unreleased fugees track. when youd get all geeked about getting a copy of wu-tangs demo tape... but sicne i dont know individual song tittles, im not gonna be of much help here. i can tell you stories of my 'pilgrimage' to blowed, and i can try an find some tapes, but outside of that, i dont have a whole lot i can offer... well, i could offer my original promo vinyl of innercity griots... but um... no, that wont be happening. :crazy:

yeah, but if you had that record on promo vinyl, youd brag too. :lol:

i used to care about 'underground' hip hop. shit, i used to care about hip hop... but then it all of a sudden became crap... i got caught up in the politics and its never been the same...

seeking/momma dont let your children grow up to be cowboys (or rapeprs)

checked, thanks.

Archived