Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
destroya

"THIS IS HOW A NIGGA EAT"

Originally posted by heavyLox

what were those CLint Eastwood movies with CLyde the Monkey (arangatang SP?)

that not how i want ot earn my loot. Dude in the White shorts lookeded like a living wall.

"every which way but loose" and I think the other is called "any which way you can"

Got' DAMN! homey's shit got WRECKED. Period. Where the fuck these big mother fuckers breed at...so i can steer clear of those hoods.....jesus.

Originally posted by don'temptme

Where the fuck these big mother fuckers breed at...so i can steer clear of those hoods.....jesus.

Prison.

I dont know about that good sportmanship crap after that guy busted the HELL outta my eye... Thats some crazy ass shit man.... Good postin though sir..

damn.

homey is rockin the nice threads too.

so what's the deal did he just bust his shit so hard that his eye popped or was it a knife fight?

I didn't see any knife but the quality was bad. They hugged at the end of the video, though, so I doubt there was a knife. Big guy just whooped the other big guy's ass.

Dude that one reminds me of a Weeble I used to have in that picture with the 3 skanks.

that eye looks tooo fucked up for no one to seem to be concerned about it. i mean sure they some bad mofo's, but if you saw an eye like that wouldn't you say some shit, or be like damnnnnnn yo eye is fucked up?

and homeboys white shorts didn't get no blood on them....

looking at that picture it doesn't even look right... but who knows.

dude, its just like any other swollen eye you see...just got blood on it and its fresh..put some ice or some raw meat on it...a hour later it will stop swellin...but thats a shiner though...ive gotten my eye closed...it dont hurt...more of a burning feeling...the best shots of the fight where the first two punched from the dude in the white...atleastthe other guy did lay down n let himself get beat...thats why they gave each other props afterwards...they both took it like men...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this