"THIS IS HOW A NIGGA EAT"

destroya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't see any knife but the quality was bad. They hugged at the end of the video, though, so I doubt there was a knife. Big guy just whooped the other big guy's ass.

Dude that one reminds me of a Weeble I used to have in that picture with the 3 skanks.

that eye looks tooo fucked up for no one to seem to be concerned about it. i mean sure they some bad mofo's, but if you saw an eye like that wouldn't you say some shit, or be like damnnnnnn yo eye is fucked up?

and homeboys white shorts didn't get no blood on them....

looking at that picture it doesn't even look right... but who knows.

dude, its just like any other swollen eye you see...just got blood on it and its fresh..put some ice or some raw meat on it...a hour later it will stop swellin...but thats a shiner though...ive gotten my eye closed...it dont hurt...more of a burning feeling...the best shots of the fight where the first two punched from the dude in the white...atleastthe other guy did lay down n let himself get beat...thats why they gave each other props afterwards...they both took it like men...

Archived