MB

killerqueen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude is a legend for sure

as you can see he painted with me when i sucked..id like to think he helped me get a little better maybe.....prolly not, but hes still one of the best writers and greatest people in the whole game

dude did a "gay pride" train and still bangs more chicks than the average joe.

The pope said:

Originally posted by The Pope

its a good thing the rail cops that are watching this bord daily arent trying to build a case against these guys. they would have all the evidence they need all in one place.

killerqueens reply was:

Originally posted by killerqueen

you obviously don't have a degree in law.. you should keep your opinion to yourself if you dont really know what you're talking about.

maybe it will make more sense coming from someone who is well respected on the 12oz prophet message board.

Originally posted by seeking

let me put it to you like this. this is the largest graffiti message board in the world. graffiti is illegal. cops are constantly crawling all over this board looking for info on people, and in more than one case, using that info in court to convict people and send them to prison.

this seeking quote is out of context but it is applicable to this thread and of course, my point!

questions the thinking writers on 12oz should be asking.

why were these three writers chosen?

Why is this fools name killerqueen?

just so you know. the reigon where these guys are from has

a rail police presence that investigates graffiti seriously. im not going to say any more cause then im just as bad as this suspect ass motherfucker. if you know like i know you would ban this motherfucker and close these threads.

Be alert, look alive, and act like you know!

[

a rail police presence that investigates graffiti seriously. im not going to say any more cause then im just as bad as this suspect ass motherfucker. if you know like i know you would ban this motherfucker and close these threads.

[/b]

I say you ban everyone and close down 12ozprophet.com and

go back to the old school way of things. PAINTING AND BENCHING

Originally posted by The Pope

The pope said:

questions the thinking writers on 12oz should be asking.

why were these three writers chosen?

Why is this fools name killerqueen?

Be alert, look alive, and act like you know!

1. you are seriously the biggest faggot alive, kill yourself immediately.

2. these three writers were chosen cuz they're fucking kings, i started these threads out of respect.

3. im no fool, i have a college degree.

4. 'killer queen' is a queen song. it means i'm a girl and i'll fucking kill you.

5. you're smoking too much weed, stop being so paranoid.

6. although i'm not a lawyer, and laws against graffiti vary from state to state and from country to country, i know one thing for sure: there is no way to prove that anyone did anything unless they were caught in the act (by a witness, on video, or photograph) or they sign a statement admitting guilt.

i know killerqueen personally and shes totally an FBI agent. she was telling me the other night how her huge plan to catch mber was to start a thread about him and post his fr8s, and then all these toys would add flicks and BOO YA the whole case is wrapped up. all you do in court is print out 12oz pages and show the judge. theres no hearsay rules or anything, because everything on 12oz is fact. good job officer, this was brilliant.

--nsf esquire

idiots.

Archived