Skateboarding, Messy Hair, and Other Ways to be Cool

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

um, lance mountain didnt kill anyone. i think that was gator (?) and it wasn't his girl, it was a stripper he had just met.... the lance mountain pogo stick segment from whatever video that was, fucking rocked.... i still have the very first big brother. it was small and it just said 'fuck' alot. their contest coverage was a big picture of a kit kat wrapper. sooo fresh. 'penis puffs' haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking innocence

sooo fresh. 'penis puffs' haha

DUDE!!!!

I got that Penis Puffs Edition. That's when the mag was just fucko!

Remember Ask Sal Rocco ? Oh so perverted...

anyways... in the Penis Puffs box there was a bunch of goodies.

One thing was a mad circle stencil of the original logo.

I used that thing inside the fill of a piece way back when.

Fuck that seems like forever ago.:huh?:

i still have those mad circles painted on my moms house! i'll try an remember to take flics today. soo funny. we got drunk an put them everywhere. on the trees, the driveway... out of hand.

they had all kinds of fun shit in the box. my friends box came with the 'slick' from a rodney mullen 'star' board, the one with the carls jr. logo.

i own both hocus pocus and animal chin. i used to have public domain but lord knows what happend to it...

Guest --zeSto--

in my box I got the aforementioned circle,

a Foundation Condom. 1 shorty's nut and 1 bolt. (yep..just one..cheap bastards)

Some packs of matches (really safe guys) and tons of styrofoam cocks.

Oh the fun we had with that.

hah i'm about as sick of this skating trend as i am the adding of 'x' to everything. there's even a new toy in town: xprt. hahahahaha. x's are cool but man..lay off. and right now when it would be a good time to think of examples i cant...blah. everything is one big trend. graff is gonna hit it right now too. we've had over 15 kids in the last year think they wanted to be 'graffiti vandals.' only one even still has the chones to be painting. i feel the pain of skaters who feel like their lifestyle is being xploited (muahha 'x' get it!). blah.

Originally posted by CATS

What about the original nintendo game, Gleaming the cube, or when Lance Mountain murdered his bitch, How about Tony Hawk in police Academy 4. Bridge bolts, Rector was the only pad manufacturer, helmets were super gay looking. Banana boards were a great joke. Cops just warned you. Those broken bones taking all summer to heal and you promised yourself next time you break something it will be during school session.:cool:

Sometimes I wish they still made those large wheels, riser pads, black fly griptape. I'll stop, its making me sad.

they are starting to manufacture old school stuff again. I ws talking to the owner of he local skate shop the other day about it. Black Label and Zero are starting to put thier graphics on the large oldschool decks and I am sure they will start making the big wheels. Though these will probably be a sad substitute for the real thing.

ok, you can usually tell if a little kid is gonna actually be a skater when he gets a bit older...leave those kids alone..but to all the posers...like the reallly fat kids that try to skate and the kids that were abercrombie and nike to skate, make fun of them.. tell them they suck.. and tell them to get scooters..

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

My first board was a NASH. Fuck all those other boards...nash was and still is the shit

Werd. I had one of those when I was like 7. I thought I was the coolest kid on the block. No wait, I WAS the coolest kid on the block. I loved had how the board only raised on the tail end, and how it was like two-skateboards-put-together width. Can you believe I could ollie on that thing?

Well, since I'm out of skating comission probably forever, I don't carry my board around with me. And thanks to there being so many fucking posers out there, it makes me look like a poser too. Thanks guys. I just hope you're all right and that the skating fad dies down quickly, and Tony Hawk can go back to being a nobody.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ha

Originally posted by mr. toad

graff will never hit skatings level becuase skating was never a felony.

fuck you its not... if your caught tearin up some property it is like stairs or benches theyll take your board and maybe a fine

hence skateboarding is not a crime dumbass... you oughta be shot for your ignorance

and the latest Dave Mayhews.

i happen to love my D-3 2001's...

i feel like im kinda on the riding end of the spectrum for the argument you guys have, ive been well into it since i followed my neighbor to the racetrack when i was 8 or something and from there its just grown, now its at the point where its just an accepted part of my life that i will be riding today, or having something to do with riding in one way or another. i work at a bike store and its a blessing and a curse, i get all my stuff for prices you wouldnt believe and my boss is really helping me and my friend out by letting us build a private set up in the large basement of this place for warm winter sessions, but everyday i go into work (today being no exception...) kids come in and ask for just the stupidest crap, ryan nyquist this and whatnot and no one knows or understands it, the parents just look at me with some degree of contempt when they find out that i ride at my age, like im some sort of loser, i see these kids at the parks and on the streets, they all look exactly the same, everyone has to have the same hoody, the same set up, deviation is not tolerated, something breaks and its okay, they use their moms celly to have them get picked up so i can see their piece of shit bike the next day and work on it. fuck that shit, i spent at LEAST 4 years getting my bike the way i want piece by piece and through much scavenging, and these kids walk in with wads of money and credit cards and get these insane custom built bikes that they'll use for about 2 months and then they move on to getting cars with systems or some shit. it must be so much worse for skaters, i have nothing but respect for the skaters i know because its so fucking hard and yet all anyone wants to see is a 900 or a backflip like your in a circus. i spent my last year of highschool watching as, slowly but surely, every guy/girl got at least one article of skateboarding "apparel", the independant sweatshirts being the most popular by far. you can always kind of pick the ones that will stay with it, whether it be riding/skating, i cant quit, i have nothing else. i lost my train of thought here, i was going to tie something in about special sauce but i forgot, oh well another time.

nsk

Originally posted by seeking innocence

um, lance mountain didnt kill anyone. i think that was gator (?) and it wasn't his girl, it was a stripper he had just met.... the lance mountain pogo stick segment from whatever video that was, fucking rocked.... i still have the very first big brother. it was small and it just said 'fuck' alot. their contest coverage was a big picture of a kit kat wrapper. sooo fresh. 'penis puffs' haha

well, yeah it was Gator, aka Mark, and he didn't kill "some stripper"... he killed his fiance's sister... I really get uncomfortable when most people bring this up, the story always gets fucked, anyway, it was just some really bad craziness for which he will pay eternally, so, nuff said...

and Lance is the biggest dork, with the rippinest son, ever to slide his ass around on George Harrison's furniture...

Originally posted by SOZER

i happen to love my D-3 2001's...

Well, this came back from out of nowhere

Sozer----> I like my D3's too. I was just using them as an example. Do you have the white and silver ones? Mine are the shit. It's just a pain in the ass when you see some tryhard fag sporting the same shoes as you.

Re: Re: ha

Originally posted by a n t i h e r o

fuck you its not... if your caught tearin up some property it is like stairs or benches theyll take your board and maybe a fine

hence skateboarding is not a crime dumbass... you oughta be shot for your ignorance

you are a fucking idiot skateboarding does not even come close to having the same penalties as graff you fucking shit face skateboarder wannabe you dont even skate or write for that matter so shut your stank hole mouth before i kill you ...hehehe but for real you are and idiot and have no idea what ur saying so keep ur mouth closed

Skating won't get the same punishment as graffiti, but it is still a ticketable offense. If a cop drives by and sees you tearing shit up on a public bench or in a church parking lot or something, they'll do something. Here in Cowboytown, it's technically illegal to even ride skateboards on the street

But I still don't know what antihero's trying to say....

• 4 weeks later...

Word, homes. Exactly. Good to see my Calgary bros are with me on this. Today I saw this chick decked out in a Four Square hat, a Tribal hoodie, and the same fucking shoes as me! So I cahllenged her:

Me: Nice shoes. Do you know what they are?

Bitch: Umm, Osiris' I think. I'm not sure.

Me:Uh huh. Do you skate?

Bitch:No

Me:I see. Nice hoodie too. Do you write?

Bitch:Ummm......write?

Me:Graffiti, do you write graffiti?

Bitch:Uh, no

Me:So you don't write, you don't skate,and you have the same shoes as me. Why?

Bitch:Um, because I like them(Translation: Because I want to be cool and wear the clothes which identify a sub-culture which I don't even belong to)

Me:---->Walk away in disgust

These people really piss me off. I don't care if you disagree or not. They just do to me.

Originally posted by The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

Word, homes. Exactly. Good to see my Calgary bros are with me on this. Today I saw this chick decked out in a Four Square hat, a Tribal hoodie, and the same fucking shoes as me! So I cahllenged her:

Bitch:Um, because I like them(Translation: Because I want to be cool and wear the clothes which identify a sub-culture which I don't even belong to)

These people really piss me off. I don't care if you disagree or not. They just do to me.

I wear a Circa hat that I got for free from my roommate. I haven't skated in about 6 years. Does this make you mad?

Originally posted by The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

dude, maybe she's just into guys who skate and write...so instead of dissing her, you should have been kicking game.

Archived