Personal Phobias?

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to further share what im afraid of:

i have an aboslute fear of having B.O. (body odor) and a fear of sweat marks. i do whatever possible/necessary to keep myself smelling fresh and looking clean. i wear anitpersperant deodorant, wear undershirts to pick up any sweat i give off on a hot day, i wash my face constantly throughout the day to ( i have oily skin) etc etc. i also wash my hands so much, in the wintertime my skin begins to get really dry and cracked, and i always have to have some sort of breath freshener with me, to keep halatosis (bad breath) away. other than that, im your average joe- who likes to be clean.

i can't stand people who have dirt stains on their clothes ( i will not buy those jeans that look dirty when they're brand new), i can't stand people who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom (hence i use a paper towel to touch everything), i dislike, not hate, long hallways when im alone (it reminds me of the old jason movies)...........

i can go on and on, i have so many pet peeves its not even funny.

and to agree with somebody who said they're more superstiticious, i can't agree with you more.

fuck im werid. :lick:

i will not use a paper towel to dry my hands off cuz they will tear whan they get wet.i only use rags or my pants if there is no rags.

my hands must be completely dry.i will dry them off till there is no water on them anywhere.

when i wear my workboots or jeans i wear tube socks if they start falling or get crinkled i must pull them up as high as possible.

i hate having sticky stuff like syrup on my hands.

i wear socks on hard floors cuz i cant stand any grit on the bottoms of my feet.

things must be perfectly symetrical.it bothers me if they arent.

i will not step on extension cords,guitar cords or video game controller cords.

i hate flying.

i have to sit at the window seat if i do fly but i am not chlosterphobic(sp?)

i hate wasps.

i am wierd.

Originally posted by HUH?

i will not use a paper towel to dry my hands off cuz they will tear whan they get wet.i only use rags or my pants if there is no rags.

my hands must be completely dry.i will dry them off till there is no water on them anywhere.

when i wear my workboots or jeans i wear tube socks if they start falling or get crinkled i must pull them up as high as possible.

i hate having sticky stuff like syrup on my hands.

i wear socks on hard floors cuz i cant stand any grit on the bottoms of my feet.

things must be perfectly symetrical.it bothers me if they arent.

i will not step on extension cords,guitar cords or video game controller cords.

i hate flying.

i have to sit at the window seat if i do fly but i am not chlosterphobic(sp?)

i hate wasps.

i am wierd.

you are weird..but thats interesting

Originally posted by gatita

Im afraid of the dark. Not ALL the time, but I used to be. When Im by myself at least I definitely still am. I have this habit of turning off the light in my room and doing a running start/leap into my bed. Then I cover my head until my eyes adjust.

I used to freak out in the bathroom because I thought someone was in the bathtub, hiding behind the shower curtain.

all of these freak me out too

i am afraid of my basement, and refuse to shut off all the lights

i am afraid of under my bed

i am afraid of shit behind the shower curtain

i am afraid of my teeth falling/knocked out

i am afraid of chicken pox(havent gotten them)

i am afraid of bugs, spiders, bees etc

i am afraid of girls that want to beat me up

i am afraid of the paranormal/aliens

i am afraid of heights more than 3 feet off the ground

i am afraid of grate stairs, or stairs without railings, or stairs with big gaps between each step

i am afraid of porcelain dolls, manicans and ventriloquist dolls

i am afaid of clowns

some other quirks:

i CANNOT eat in front of anyone

i CANNOT sing in front of anyone

i CANNOT snowboard infront of people

i CANNOT put on a pair of socks after being worn (even if its 5 minutes)

i CANNOT have my food touch each other (like peas and mashed potatoes)

i CANNOT pee while someone is around the bathroom listening to me

i basically am one big quirk

I am afraid of bad karma from all the bad things I've done.

I'm afraid of nuclear war.

I'm afraid of pollution.

But most of all, I am afraid of these fuckers:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v290/yagevines/man-o-war.jpg'>

One of these things stings you, better rush over to the hospital. I used to see this all the time when I went to the beach near where my grandmother lives in Florida. Nothing sucks more than swimming around and having a blast when you're 10 years old, then all of a sudden seeing a man-o-war floating in the ocean a few feet away from you. When there is one of them, there is always a whole bunch more.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v290/yagevines/manowar.jpg'>

-im closterphobic(sp)

-i hate when things dont match.im not even talking simetrical.i have these certain patterns in my head that i want everything to match to. like if i tap my right hand, i gotta tap my left hand twice and then tap the right hand again.and that shit goes on forever in an extension of the same pattern

-i hate touching anything in a public bathroom

-im terrified of any sort of spoiled food

-i hate bees and any sort of insects/small animals that could inflict pain

-i also sometimes check behind the shower curtain or behind whatever is blocking my view of the area im in

-i always feel like someone is watching me or spying on me which leads me to close my curtains at night when im in view from outside.it drives me insane when people can see me and i cant see them. i usually look over my shoulder every few minutes while im watching tv or on the computer

thats pretty much it

You guys are a bunch of fucking freaks!!!!!!!!! And Tease.......you're straight up gay fool! You are worried about the fool pissing next to you having a laugh at your small cock and that's why you use the stall to piss! You probably even sit down to piss.......Hahahahaha! Fag.........

claustrophobic

i hate waiting in line for anything!

when im in a room i have to be able to see the whole room

even when i go out to eat i cant sit with my back facing everyone

else.

thats why im always sedated when i go out or else i would be all fucking

paranoid.

+edit NUMERO MIL.

i also thought of these ones in my training class today at work:

-i hate when people sit on my left in the movies

-when im eating i dont like them to sit on my right, they have to be on my left.

-and i can NOT sit behind the driver in a car. it makes me car sick / sick for some reason.

(stand on my left! cuz i know you aint right!) haha.

...and ASICK- player please. i might be scared of fags like you staring at my cock and trying to get at it, but other than that, i just prefer the stall.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i also thought of these ones in my training class today at work:

-i hate when people sit on my left in the movies

-when im eating i dont like them to sit on my right, they have to be on my left.

-and i can NOT sit behind the driver in a car. it makes me car sick / sick for some reason.

(stand on my left! cuz i know you aint right!) haha.

...and ASICK- player please. i might be scared of fags like you staring at my cock and trying to get at it, but other than that, i just prefer the stall.

ahahahaha.........you're gay fool! Just say it!

Archived