breastfeeding in public

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i dont know i feel pretty strange about women who are so against breastfeeding.

really i brought up this thread, because im going to try it this time. but i am shy and no im not going to be whipping out my tit for the world to see. but i will do it discretly and with a blanket. i just dont want to have to punch some fool that says a nasty comment to me. i would even prefer to use the breastpump and have bottles when im out in public but i've read alot of babies have a hard time or wont adjust to it. which ill have to deal with that eventually.

but yeah without talking shit casek did make a valid point

I work in a restaurant. On Sundays we get a 'church crowd.' About a year ago, one of the female members was breastfeeding while they were all sitting and waiting for their food. I didn't really have a problem with it, as she was covered with a blanket. Although, I did have a problem when her husband took the child to another table, laid him down, and changed is diaper on the table. He didn't even bother to sanitize or even wipe off the table. Not that there was anything noticeable on the table, but that is just fucking nasty. I had to clean the table so that the next customers to sit at that table, weren't eating in filth.

yeah that is pretty nasty. thank you for santitazing!

whats really been bothering me. is the mr is going to have to fly back home ahead time after the baby is born. and im going to have to take a flight with a newborn (a month of so) and my 3 year old all the way across the continent with layovers and shit.

i dont want to be next to some asshole while i have to feed the baby. but really airplanes are the most unfriendly places for babies. where the fuck im i supposed to change this baby? bathrooms in planes are fucking teeny tiny, my ass can barely fit in there. and they never have changing tables. shits gonna be bonkers and not a very exciting happy experience.

brestfeeding in public is fine just have the common curtsy to throw a blanket or something over the viewing area so that way you will not give pervs peeking at the lady and getting their jollys off and also for little kids coming around saying lo¿ok mom a boob!!

yeah, i dont know i feel pretty strange about women who are so against breastfeeding.

really i brought up this thread, because im going to try it this time. but i am shy and no im not going to be whipping out my tit for the world to see. but i will do it discretly and with a blanket. i just dont want to have to punch some fool that says a nasty comment to me. i would even prefer to use the breastpump and have bottles when im out in public but i've read alot of babies have a hard time or wont adjust to it. which ill have to deal with that eventually.

but yeah without talking shit casek did make a valid point

i love making those.

did you see your PM?

a question, alure: how long do women usually breastfeed?

i know there's a point where it's good for the babies immune system

and then there's over that point where you get into breastfeeding the 3 year old type deal.

what is the ideal time?

preparing doggy c. for poopy diapers yet? he does know babies crap alot, right?

yeah sorry. i got caught up on reading.

i think the norm is 6-12 months if it works out. but somewhere i read said women normally only try for 7-10 days. because of difficulties.

ld

yeah a good friend of mine was breastfeeding her daughter until about a month ago. and her daughter is 2 and half. i found it really disturbing, especially when her daughter would pull down her moms shirt and basically rip off everything in the way.

the little girl though didnt talk very well and hardly ever. and she found out it was because when baby breastfeeds their vocal box is higher because i guess the vocal cords are stronger when you breastfeed. it made it harder for her to talk. and sure enough as soon as she stopped. the girl started talking a shitload.

yeah doggy knows he is on diaper duty;]

So i'm having this debate at work, because i read an artice at baby.com where a woman was forced to leave the restuarant when breastfeeding her child. Which i think is completely unapproriate, and it pisses me off. I choose not to breastfeed, but i think its a wonderful thing if a mother decides to do it, its natural. But others at work think its wrong for her to be breastfeeding in public, that its "gross" or what not. Whats your take on it??

any restaurant where it's appropriate to bring a baby, you should feel free to flop a tit out

any for in public, anyone who has a problem should sucks several dudes off at the same time

It doesn't really bother me at all to see, although I don't know why it would be so hard to go to the bathroom or out to the car? I mean, I know women's bathrooms cannot be as bad as men's, with diahreah splatters and layers of piss caked up all over the seats and floors.

But some places will just make you look like a scumbag. McDonalds and K-Mart..go ahead but if your in a very nice store or in a restaurant where kids should not even be allowed in, let alone babies sucking tits, then you will probably look bad.

I just read that breast feeding burns 500 calories

for the mom, on average, per feeding. It said that

mothers that breast feed lose their pregnancy weight

faster than mothers that do not. And the numerous

health benefits to the child from doing so seemed

a plus as well. It's fucking natural. People that get

uppity about it in public are the same people types

of people that want you to change your ways so they

can be happy when in fact they are more fucked up

and need to live in safe bubble.

NYC banned all restaurants from using Trans Fat in

their food earlier in the year. That's insane.

Breastfeeding is a natural bonding thing that SHOULD be done.

But so is sex and I don't do that in public.

They make pumps for a reason.

You should not be doing that in public.

Especially if you're over 300 lbs like the lady I saw doing it recently at a Chilis. Nasty whore. I couldn't believe someone would even have sex with that.

as for as feeding in a restuarant, a woman should be able to breastfeed anywhere, if someones going to be staring at her boob the whole entire time, then i think that person has an issue, its just a freakin boob...

so i guess jacking off to the woman breat feeding would mean i have the issues?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take the kid outside and do it. If im eating my dinner and I look up and see some womans tit hanging out with her kid sucking away its going to ruin my meal. Im going to have a mouthfull of food and all I can taste is nipple. Just go outside and do it. If it happened anywhere else and I was there I wouldnt care at all.

i don't see a problem with it. i did it. i think what the problem is is the age of the child (should be a baby/infant) and how they do it. i never just whipped my tittie out in a public restaurant, or in a crowd of people. i would do it more discretely. i had those awesome shirts that had openings where the nips are...breast feed, and put a little blanket over my shoulder, so people couldn't see.

but seriously, when you breastfeed your ta-tas get humongous. when you miss some of the feeding time your breastees fill up with milk and they become gigantic and hard like silicone implants. if you need to release in the baby's mouth, then do it. and again, i only breast fed for the first six months, so i didn't have a child walking up to me saying "give me your boobie"

sexy, huh?

Archived