Which public restroom pooper do you choose?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll do it if needed. i used to work at a university book store....fun times. i was in the art dept, but mostly worked in the basement.. the basement of this place was divided into two sections...one wa a cafeteria/study joint, the other side was the bookstore basement. the cafeteria was under construction while i was working there, so there was this litltle bathroom that i had all to myself. i used to take breaks to go smoke kind buds in the bathroom and poop. ahh! those were the days! nothing like kicking back a big poo with a nice bat hitter packed to the brim.

gas station bathrooms get a big hell no,

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

it makes me paranoid that an actual handicapped person might come in and need it, as i sit there, doing my stuff..

It's funny, I never actually see handicapped people going into bathrooms.

Back in the day I would NEVER take a shit in a public restroom. That was one of my childhood fears. Too many things could happen. It was filthy and people might come in and ridicule you.

Then I got less timid about it and started to shit where most people who hate shitting in public restrooms go to shit -- the one at the end, or the handicapped one at the end.

Now I don't care. I shit in any stall that isn't filthy without a care in the world. I guess being in the military where it was pretty much mandatory to shit along with your coworkers kinda eroded my fears.

Of course, nothing beats the one in your home. Pure comfort to the max.

Yeah I was shocked because girls are filthier than the guys. I remember for in high school, for detention I had to help the janitor clean up for about a week straight. A couple of those days he had me cleaning the restrooms. Girls restrooms had blood-stained tampons, maxipads, shit, piss, and blood on the floor and toilet seats. It was like straight out of a horror movie.

Archived