Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I wrote Monster for the first time last night. Going to do a 4th tonight...

Here's the 1st... Bad pic, waiting on an u/l. Iowa's got skills son! said like a true white suburban fuq.

the reason i'm extremely good is cause I began when I was 19. I'm 27 and took some breaks.. i'm back aat it.IMG_5956-1.jpg

-get high, stay up -real

*****HOLY SHIT***** meant not extremely. 4real. REAL ONE DSC

Unfortunate..

At the top of th page too

Back out like a bus son

*beep*beep*beep*

NVS - Dope

yah you go masturbate with some idaho potatoes in your socks on your solo mission, thats far from clean or good shits man shits. looks like the 2nd time you ever painted.

this is a burner i yoinked from another thread because is fucking sick ass the monster needs to go back under the bed and hide.

6123999747_25e5fa61e9_b.jpg

this is how you do it

lon-4.JPG

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

som-4.jpg

dust-3.JPG

keen1roc 10/29/11 10:09 PM Keen Roc

I dont consider myself an artist,i consider myself a writer,i write my name in style on various surfaces in various cities,for me the formula is easy i just write my name in style......

these days you got knucklehead kids riding the crest of our culture painting weak styles with high octane techniques and 500 colours,colours and techniques are used to camouflage weak styles,there is a whole new breed of kids out there that focus more on the techniques and little on the style,we live in plastic times of cheap fame and kids getting props when they aint paid their dues.....

Characters,colours,techniques,were originaly used to enhance the letter styles not take your eyes away from the style of the letters,it pains me today see the direction this culture is going in,you know when i look at a piece i take all the colours and techniques away and 90% of what i'm seeing is bullshit,weak letter structure and no real original style,then you got these off key anti styles? i mean what the f**k is all that about.... the truth of the game is if you aint got the style and if you aint got the letters then you aint got shit..... STYLE NEEDS NO COLOUR............ write your name in style.....not colour

lon-4.JPG

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

som-4.jpg

dust-3.JPG

keen1roc 10/29/11 10:09 PM Keen Roc

I dont consider myself an artist,i consider myself a writer,i write my name in style on various surfaces in various cities,for me the formula is easy i just write my name in style......

these days you got knucklehead kids riding the crest of our culture painting weak styles with high octane techniques and 500 colours,colours and techniques are used to camouflage weak styles,there is a whole new breed of kids out there that focus more on the techniques and little on the style,we live in plastic times of cheap fame and kids getting props when they aint paid their dues.....

Characters,colours,techniques,were originaly used to enhance the letter styles not take your eyes away from the style of the letters,it pains me today see the direction this culture is going in,you know when i look at a piece i take all the colours and techniques away and 90% of what i'm seeing is bullshit,weak letter structure and no real original style,then you got these off key anti styles? i mean what the f**k is all that about.... the truth of the game is if you aint got the style and if you aint got the letters then you aint got shit..... STYLE NEEDS NO COLOUR............ write your name in style.....not colour

TRUTH AND NOTHING LESS...