Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Shows exactly how art cant compete with solid letter style when it comes to graffiti.

The Bates piece is easiest to read but it still stands out better than the other pieces, at least to me it does.

It stand because of its simplicity. I don't mean to be a hater, but it comes off as generic graffiti. However, most of bates other work contradicts what I just said.

Drips, ooze, lightning type things, the fade efx, the fills overlapping letters, letters turning semi organic.......

If we all do the same effects and details they become kinda lame.... where were all you people in the 90's

Agreed.

Please, no more of this 3d diamonds shit... I don't know who's piece is who's anymore..

dope. ATT get loose.

as far as some other stuff here, somehow things just lose their relevance as a burner

when the person who painted it is the person posting it in the burners and styles thread. pretty lame,

if you are doing work to get posted in the thread then people will recognize you, but jocking yourself is sad.

That's gotta be in China somewhere. They did a very similar piece near where I live a while back. Plus, I don't know anywhere else that has uglyfuck buildings like that massed millions upon millions like you see in the background there.

got it in 1 ;)

dope. ATT get loose.

as far as some other stuff here, somehow things just lose their relevance as a burner

when the person who painted it is the person posting it in the burners and styles thread. pretty lame,

if you are doing work to get posted in the thread then people will recognize you, but jocking yourself is sad.

This is one of the dumbest things i ever read on 12oz lol lol....if u post ur own wall it ceases to be a burner????

and loses relevance???...on the flip side of that coin is a thing called jocking otherwise known as dick riding..

Most writers aint going to hunt down other peoples work and give them props..graffiti is all about self promotion

Its always been..and a burner is in the eye of the beholder..personally i think alot of the super cool high tech

Letterless junk that gets posted is horrible..but thats my opinion...i damn sure dont check who posted it and deem it wack because the artist themselves posted it..i post my shit here for feedback and self gratification which is all graffii is when u strip all the badges off it...if you dont like something keep on scrolling by..

Ps no beef i dont know who u were referring to but since im guilty of occassionally posting my own shit in here

I felt like responding....peace and love...

Absolutely.

Some of you people take this shit way too seriously. I don't give a toss who posts what, if it's a burner or something stylish, I'm happy.

Shit, most of the time I don't even pay attention to who posts what and I don't even know who are behind all the usernames anyway.

I can think of about a bazillion things in life more worth worrying about than some dude I'll never meet posting his own pics in the B&S thread.....

I just enjoy the burners, no need to think about it any deeper than that.