Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Im just a sucker for photos where the graf is reflecting in the water, need to find that thread on here havent seen that for a while

Im sure there is a flikr group or something along those lines that are specifically for graffiti reflections. Im pretty sure I've seen one.

Holy Christ, that last page totally SUCKED!!

Pleading for more BURNERS and STYLE rather than pain and suffering taken by bad photographers.....

(yeah, ok, I don't have any pics to post myself but I have a good excuse, I live in China and there aint nothing that meets the B&S grade. So I play my part by NOT posting shitty pics just because I saw some paintings somewhere......)

new york train writer STEM YNN this was like 97 98 i think still rocking today as you can see

b495a803.jpg

hahaha...what trains did STEM write on. i mean dont get me wrong, those dead track pieces are dope...but come on...lets not make a man out to be something that he wasnt. dudes are always trying to rewrite history to make themselves more relevant than truth tells. theres a lot of dudes on this list here in new york unfortunately