Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what am i supose to do with this? consider it graffiti?

its got everything, a juxtapoz style character, trendy geometric shapes' hip hop bricks, cartoony slime, a tattooish wave and a bootleg Underpressure logo....basically all the elements. Dont get me wrong I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS!!!

(is this supose to say FECL, as in poop?)

• Like 1

its got everything, a juxtapoz style character, trendy geometric shapes' hip hop bricks, cartoony slime, a tattooish wave and a bootleg Underpressure logo....basically all the elements. Dont get me wrong I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS!!!

ahahahahahah seriously, every. single. trend.

LOLLL, I stopped even chiming in, too many people jump down your throat when you say truth like this, fortunately you used humor to infiltrate the hard shells of the toys who dont know that a burner is supposed to have stylized lettering. :lol:

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahaha

u tellin us whats trendy and hip, and whats oldskool and burner and u cant even fucking read it! and ya contradict yaself like a mother fucker..."what am i supose to do with this? consider it graffiti?" and then " Dont get me wrong I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS!!!"

dont worry, ill spell it out for ya sez FECK, and u know the 1 above it, the one that sez FEKS,

guess wha...same guy! :eek:

ppl seemed to like his style so i just posted another...

not every fucken graffer has to replicate the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER till they get recognition, some ppl get recognition from doing different things...playing and trying...and being as clean as fuck..

consider it as ya wish, but also consider different ppl have different style...

LOLLL, I stopped even chiming in, too many people jump down your throat when you say truth like this, fortunately you used humor to infiltrate the hard shells of the toys who dont know that a burner is supposed to have stylized lettering. :lol:

come on man, dont play it like that...

so fucking wha if its abit "trendy", its well done...

read my post above, i posted after ppl liked his original work and thort they may be intersted in seein more..

thats the 4th feck peice ive posted in here, and u dis this because its got some "trendy" styles?

i expected you 2 be abit open minded..

hahahahahahahahaha

u tellin us whats trendy and hip, and whats oldskool and burner and u cant even fucking read it! and ya contradict yaself like a mother fucker..."what am i supose to do with this? consider it graffiti?" and then " Dont get me wrong I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS!!!"

dont worry, ill spell it out for ya sez FECK, and u know the 1 above it, the one that sez FEKS,

guess wha...same guy! :eek:

ppl seemed to like his style so i just posted another...

not every fucken graffer has to replicate the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER till they get recognition, some ppl get recognition from doing different things...playing and trying...and being as clean as fuck..

consider it as ya wish, but also consider different ppl have different style...

come on man, dont play it like that...

so fucking wha if its abit "trendy", its well done...

read my post above, i posted after ppl liked his original work and thort they may be intersted in seein more..

thats the 4th feck peice ive posted in here, and u dis this because its got some "trendy" styles?

i expected you 2 be abit open minded..

case in point.

take it to church, put it in a collection plate.