Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

Burners and Style!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Firewall:

A technological barrier designed to prevent unauthorized or unwanted communications between sections of a computer network

^

cosigned. I'd rather see a traditional 90's burner over any piece today. I mean all the shit nowadays is really top notch and well produced, but it lacks that rawness. whatever happened to doin a peice with just a ny thin? that's just one mans opinion tho.

i usually rock ny thins only... occasional gray dots here and there, but only on shit i get free expensive foreign paint... what's the point of weirdo caps on rusto? stick to what works, rusto with a rusto or ny thin. You can put a ny thin in one of those pink stacker things so fuck it.

NY thins are like the Timberlands of caps...you gotta be a roughneck to rock them joints.

phantoms are the shit. if you cant piece with them then you cant piece and thats all there is to it.

looks like smash from europe

i disagree - no similarities except for the actual spelling "...SH" and both being dope writers.