Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't get mad at me 'cause you don't know what you're talking about fruitcake.

Let's see your pieces in comparison to the homie.

2483400341_e391c9bc98_o.jpg

2723350739_4b1ff2fe9d_o.jpg

3212513303_65c9a5d14c_b.jpg

:lol: youre a persisten troll. good for u. Im not mad, Youre the one all butt hurt about it Mr know it all internet bully. I got the last word on this and thats the end of it. Take care old man. Keep this thread going. No more BS this thread was good till you showed up with your crying.(btw never said nutn about his other stuff but chomp chomp that yellow piece looks mad totem2- my opinion and you cant change it. )

He has his own website,check it out, http://www.ernidesigns.com

Only one photo on that site pre-87 (1984) and it's as 2d as they come, as I see it from that site, Erni wasn't doing 3d's till at least early 90's (maybe even as late as 94?)

On this question of Totem biting though, just cause another dude incorporated well known and common elements from Gundam and other Japanese robot cartoons into his pieces doesn't make it biting...

If you wanna take that argument everyone who ever uses a Bode character is biting whoever did it first...

That Lee piece is a font used on this cover . Meco used this font on most of his covers around the 70's. One of my favorite Lee pieces . Using pre designed fonts isn't exactly innovative?

4vq5c8g.jpg

doing it in spray paint, on a top to bottom, in a train yard, sort of... is :huh:

On this question of Totem biting though, just cause another dude incorporated well known and common elements from Gundam and other Japanese robot cartoons into his pieces doesn't make it biting...

Delta used the Gundam style first to great effect

Erni interview doesn't seem like Erni is exactly shouting about 3d style etc i've seen his work in a david La Chapelle exhibition in NYC (Deitch) airbrushed pink flamingo's in a 1980's new york transvestites apartment . Think he does a lot of work with La Chappelle set design for photo shoots etc.

Erni makes claim to a piece he painted in 1993 to being his first 3D piece look on the site click Graffiti then click Walls. Sure this piece featured in Can Control years back . Delta Mess was definately doing the 3d business at the same time probably before?