Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

Totem 2 invented 3d styled letters really?

Ekose is ill, peep game.

3445908089_6830d31296_b.jpg

2582538462_7f789a3e47_o.jpg

2349001616_9913be758d_o.jpg

Hahaha... i completely agree with you. Although I very much admire Totem2's work, and consider him a stylemaster and king of the game, he most certainly didn't create the 3D technique. I'd personally give that sort of credit to the likes of Merda from Melbourne Australia, who was painting 3D lettering in the mid 80's, along time prior to the likes of Daim, Delta, Scum, Neon ever had painted 3Ds and, i might i add, burning ALOT of cats worldwide, even to this day.

Too many writers unfortunately fall into the ignorant trap of considering any writer, other than Totem2, Daim or Delta, to be biters, purely for the fact that they choose to paint in a 3D format, rather rather an outlined 2D.

But, in saying that 3D writers are biting these select other 3D writers, does it then not warrant pointing the finger at the thousands of 2D, outline writers as biting... fuck... what, cats from 70's New York? 3D is NOT a style! Nor is 2D! It's a technique.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hahaha... i completely agree with you. Although I very much admire Totem2's work, and consider him a stylemaster and king of the game, he most certainly didn't create the 3D technique. I'd personally give that sort of credit to the likes of Merda from Melbourne Australia, who was painting 3D lettering in the mid 80's, along time prior to the likes of Daim, Delta, Scum, Neon ever had painted 3Ds and, i might i add, burning ALOT of cats worldwide, even to this day.

Too many writers unfortunately fall into the ignorant trap of considering any writer, other than Totem2, Daim or Delta, to be biters, purely for the fact that they choose to paint in a 3D format, rather rather an outlined 2D.

But, in saying that 3D writers are biting these select other 3D writers, does it then not warrant pointing the finger at the thousands of 2D, outline writers as biting... fuck... what, cats from 70's New York? 3D is NOT a style! Nor is 2D! It's a technique.

youre a dildo...erni did it 5 years earlier atleast...one could even argue the ribon style that was much more common was the foundation to that 3D

Ermi New Wave. A&D Highschool

Delta developed his letters into 3 dimensional shapes his style is not technique based and retained the flavour of the Bando TCA letters...my two bobs worth!

This short

shows where he has taken his 3d style. Kase 2 had a dimensional aspects to his style if you look closely.

Also check

with subtitles Delta explains the development of his dimensional style.