Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sure I'll make people cry by saying this but I think that last piece simply don't have no funk. It's well painted, looks nice and all but might as well just be graphic design. Compare it to stuff like Tars, Heat, Stae, etc. and it's kind of too clean and clinical. Most of all the letters just aint funky. Good luck to you if you disagree with me.

I painted my first word in 1984, I care little for your talk of longevity.

But given that you discuss the concept of time in a conversation regarding style,

I'm not so sure you're opinion has much going for it, no matter how assertively you make it.

lol @ you taking the time to neg me tho, you take other people's opinion on art quite seriously, huh?

I'm sure I'll make people cry by saying this but I think that last piece simply don't have no funk. It's well painted, looks nice and all but might as well just be graphic design. Compare it to stuff like Tars, Heat, Stae, etc. and it's kind of too clean and clinical. Most of all the letters just aint funky. Good luck to you if you disagree with me.

worm called he said, "why not?", then changed his tune and said, "why frikin not?"

Yeah, I know who he is and he has skills over and above my own.

Doesn't mean I have to LIKE that style, though.

As I said, it's well done and clean, blah blah blah, but it just doesn't have the funk IMO.

I just prefer shit like the Dmote and Peace just posted.

*Waits for people like Yearz to get upset because I don't share their thoughts on graf......

Walid,

It only takes a few clicks to neg someone.

Which by the way I don't go out my way to do often at all,

but regarding the fact that you wrote your first word in "84",

it's kinda ridiculous that your criticizing at all. We should be

discussing your pieces, shouldn't we?

...& yes I take this shit serious.

Walid,

It only takes a few clicks to neg someone.

Which by the way I don't go out my way to do often at all,

but regarding the fact that you wrote your first word in "84",

it's kinda ridiculous that your criticizing at all. We should be

discussing your pieces, shouldn't we?

...& yes I take this shit serious.

Well lol @ you for taking the opinion of some one you will never meet so seriously.

But, if that's how you get by, all the best to you, serious guy.

And yeah, you can discuss my stuff if you want, I've never had a prob about posting my shit up here.

I can save your time and admit that its not as good as Rath's and that I'm no master. Also keep in mind that I never said Rath's piece wasn't quality,

just that it wasn't my thing and that I felt it was more like graphic art than graff to me. Awesome that you

feel the need to defend some one's art that you saw on the net once, though.

Anyway, here's some pics I like you can all serious about if you want.

sdasf.jpg

3962436952_75a7556042_z.jpg?zz=1

3962436584_49cc31af66_z.jpg

3962436276_0ab2902765_o.jpg

7464673490_8bcf6a6629_c.jpg

gonna post these here but not because of the "Burners" but because of the "STYLE" element of the thread.

It's rare to see something that really looks authentic/traditional/ to the place where it's painted.

grapespwall1.jpg

nisedevspwall.jpg

grapespwall2.jpg

baespwall.jpg

sure some people will laugh at that but this seems like Philly style to an extreme.

Plus they stand out on page after page of rath/dmote/roids/shank/msk/zoer/druid/ etc

• Like 2