best underground hip hop

Seek One

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

BIG L is the dopest emcee ever the grab the mic......man did not bullshit....str8 up thug....his freestyles are hard to beat....his flow is tite...and his delivery is amazing

"im like beavis i get nuthing but head"

That "is" needs to be changed to a past tense..

RIP BIG L..

I agree tho , Big L was all that!

Diggin In The Crates Crew, dignified Soldiers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I GUESS I AM NOW PART OF THE ELITE. OH WELL, DO I GET A FREE BOTTLE OF WINE & A TIAWANESE HOOKER WITH THIS PRIVILEDGE? OR DO I DRASTICALLY REDUCE MY SOCIAL LIFE?

with over 3000 posts, i would assume you social life has been reduced enough... don't worry, i'll be joining you later this year i'm sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Y@K Balls

almost anything from Boston

The Molemen

Writers' Block

Constructive R.U.K.U.S.

The Old Seattle Compilations(Do The Math,14 Fathoms Deep)..just a few.

The Juggaknots

Equipto

MF Grimm/Mf Doom

Percee-P

other stuff....

a) jay-z has shit on lockdown right now.. that album is fucking HOT.. and he's bangin a 19 year old beyonce knowles or whatever so fuck yeah.. thumbs up.

B) nas, canibus, royce 5'9 and obie trice are all going to heat your ass up like you just dont understand.. maybe not royce as much as obie.. talked to that fool's boys the other day and got some sneak peeks at his album thats droppin soon.. jesus man.. detroit hasn't been burnt this bad since madonna was in town... *(Clap clap clap)*

c) sage francis ripped on me for falling asleep during his show in a2 a few months back.. he tore it up but i hadn't slept in hours.. Personal Journalist is on point.

d) you aint gotta like him.. but cage is comin up.. for real.. again his new album weatherproof *(i think thats the title)* is fucking hot and he's still eating babies. he needs to drop the beef with em real quicklike though.. cuz it's tired.

e) timberland actually started a fucking movement among idm and indy techno types for hip hop labels and if you follow your techno even +8 records is making a hip hop - electro indie thing subsidiary label... super hot... expect alot of stuff like cloudead and antipop.

someone get me a fucking producer.. OPTIMUSPRIME WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MANG.. get back to town so i can drop these tracks at the newly re-vamped dynamite studios here in town.. got a nice little connect and want to do this thing.. at least get a master down.. be at me.

Originally posted by 455

Y@K Balls

almost anything from Boston

The Molemen

Writers' Block

Constructive R.U.K.U.S.

The Old Seattle Compilations(Do The Math,14 Fathoms Deep)..just a few.

The Juggaknots

Equipto

MF Grimm/Mf Doom

Percee-P

other stuff....

this man knows

In the Bean

Mr.lif

Reks

Insight

edan

and mad others

other parts of the world

Hangar 18

C-rayz walz

stronghold

Immortal technique

non phixion

cunninlynguists

Brother ali

adeem

swollen members

brooklyn academy

apathy

demigodz

zion I

copywrite

grouch(all Living legends)

mc juice

heiruspecs

dynospectrum

devin the dude

Illogic

josh martinez

vakill

Louis Logic

Freddie Bruno

Mudkids

cage( his voice irriitates the shit out me, but he is damn good.

People under the stairs

Peanuts and corn

Rasco

shapeshifters

weathermen

a few years ago an ex girl of mine asked me to keep her name out my rhymes so i said this rhyme that im about to say it came from the heart and i went this way: go to hell girl u make me sick i hope ur new boyfriend gets cancer in his dick and what the fuck makes u think ill put your name on my records..there now i feel alot better.

Archived