best underground hip hop

Seek One

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

graffsurgeon, i was down with 'underground' back when you thought girls would give you cooties. i made records with your idols. i can like anything i want to.

girls do give you cooties..what do you think these bumps on my balls are? my idols ah..ll cool j is no idol of mine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by niseNSF

eeehh...

my real favorites of hiphop (underground or otherwise) are this:

shabaam sahdeeq (so, so underrated....one of my faves.),

peace.

i know dude prolly wrote this 3 months ago but...

how can shabaam sadeeq be anyone's favorite? espeacially someone with otherwise stellar taste.

he had the arabian nights 12 which had one good song on it.

the highlight of shabaam's carrer was the 5 star general 12....that was

dope because of the production and guests. he did have a cool voice and flow. but on the most part the cat was mediocre.

i have this free he did on 89.9 in 96 was cool but...

dude was decent at best. then he turned into camron.

i guess there in no way to argue this but still.

just confused me for a second. nevermind.

these god damn hip hop posts are ridiculous...almost every month there is a post askin about the best underground hip hop artists/collectives...and it's the same artists...whether it's here on 12oz or on hiphopinfinity.com...fucking brainwashed...just dont post this bullshit anymore...

i wouldnt necessarily say slug makes hip hop music anymore...it's just...music...to me atleast...

honestly, i've lost all interest in the really underground dudes...i mean i like some but i wouldnt say they're the best...

this is just ridiculous...you shoulda just named the post "choost the best underground hiphop out of my favorites"

good lord

i dunno...i'm gonna put on some slum village and hit the sack...

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Originally posted by dignan

two things,

aesop rock looks like a stoned jimmy falon from snl and

every girl seems to love both those guys.......

Yes You Are Right

i'm liking madlib, freddie foxx, louis logic, little brother right now

and whoever wrote necro is going mainstream because they saw his video on bet is dumb i saw two blk rappers from alaska on bet does that mean there mainstream?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by seeking

the new bubba sparxx... the two songs on the radio? im feeling that shit. why? cause dude is honest. shit is fresh to me. plus, timbaland is hellof slept on.

have you heard his new cd, Deliverance?

Im digging it. Comin Round is ony of my favorites so far. I just like how it really sounds so country. it makes me want to squaredance. She Tried is also pretty awesome. I like the violin, i think thats what it is. If you havnt heard any of it yet, you should give it a listen.

Originally posted by seeking

the new bubba sparxx... the two songs on the radio? im feeling that shit. why? cause dude is honest. shit is fresh to me. plus, timbaland is hellof slept on. as far as mainstream producers go, your boy is killing it. who the fuck else is putting horse noises into their tracks, then getting airplay? thats what i thought...

I agree with you, dope beat, and tight flow.

better than any of those seven: cunnin lynguists, and 2 skinnee js (although you might not consider all of their stuff hip hop, so allow me to point out the songs Horns of Destruction and Big Beat Evangelists).

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

BIG L is the dopest emcee ever the grab the mic......man did not bullshit....str8 up thug....his freestyles are hard to beat....his flow is tite...and his delivery is amazing

"im like beavis i get nuthing but head"

the man is right.

Archived