best underground hip hop

Seek One

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Originally posted by Herbivore+Mar 14 2005, 09:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Mar 14 2005, 09:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Mar 11 2005, 05:02 PM

i guess that'll have to do....

girls like guy that have skills.. do you have any skills?

oh i have skills, alright......... one time i smoked a cigarette in 26 seconds using circular breathing. how's that for skills?

[/b]

that's so hott.

on another note: i LOVE mf doom.. i really dig his voice and i always have. his music is unique and creative..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatcappycap@Mar 15 2005, 11:45 AM

lil wayne isnt really underground......

well, at this point he isn't. but back when this thread was made, he was. he had a gang of mixtapes and freestyle cds out. real underground, you couldn't walk into any store and buy those.

Originally posted by Seldoon+Mar 15 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Mar 15 2005, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatcappycap@Mar 15 2005, 11:45 AM

lil wayne isnt really underground......

well, at this point he isn't. but back when this thread was made, he was. he had a gang of mixtapes and freestyle cds out. real underground, you couldn't walk into any store and buy those.

[/b]

true but i still have to go with 93 til infinity

i think those choices are actually my least favorite artists...hip hop is such a joke anymore and i can't take it seriously...so any artist that takes it seriously, i just can't listen too...so i tend to just bump the goofy shit...paul barman, kool keith, etc...

Archived