Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seek One

best underground hip hop

16 members have voted

1. 1.

those are your choices for best underground emcee? those four? this is such a fucking joke. hip hop is such a fucking joke. no offense to you seek, cause its well beyond you, but shit is stupid.

Guest wakassOATH

i have never heard of those 4 groups , maybe cause i hate most hip hop

those are terrible choices.. except for aesop rock :P

i cant stand anticon.. especially slug.. i mean waht he fuck does he rap about.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!

come on....wheres the 504 boyz....what about Luke Skywalker, how am i supposed to vote on this shit....you dont even give me any choices....

Guest platapie

slug raps about gulrs krs. i dont no man i really dig eyedea and slug there pretty dope. i mean sure slugs best songs are about gurls but who cares he has a good formula and nos how to rock it. i think you did leave out buck 65 out of that list hes pretty unreal. considering hes been rapping senc ei was 5 and still is kikkin ass. my 2 cents.........

Guest i create destruction

young zee is winning, but he is wack and got ripped in the blaze battles. eyedea won the blaze battles, but juice would serve him. eyedea said so himself. supernatural served juice on the wake-up show. freestyling is ill but it doesn't mean shit if you can't come up with a concept for a song. aesop rock is nice and so is anticon, but slug isn't even the best in the crew. Common Sense is the best mc ever. period. check ressurection.

Guest ?!?!

the best hiphop is kc and jojo. they are so good. im going crazy crazy crazy crazy thinking about youu babyyy

Guest drewWrite

i wouldn't even consider slug, eyedea, or aesop underground anymore. i've heard the term midstream before, i think that applies here.

i dont think there is underground hiphop, beside the fact that the lables are stupid. but i like binary star, quasimoto, and atmosphere as my top 3.

I chose not to vote as my cast would have been emcee with substance and theory behind there rhymes.

substance and theory? well look no further than our newest addition to the list....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ?!?!

the best hiphop is kc and jojo. they are so good. im going crazy crazy crazy crazy thinking about youu babyyy

I couldn't agree more!

does R.Kelly count too?

:dazed: :eatthisrnbmotherfuckers::dazed:

thank god some decent people got added to the list....i was going to vote for young zee but lil wayne has way more ice so he automatically wins....

i honestly think there should be a section for famous rappers body guards....one body guard by himself isnt worth much but if you lumped them all together...i mean....damn....if it wasnt for body guards there would be no p diddy and the fam....what about QBs finest???

i think all the body guards should get together and cut an album....that would be awesome

Guest CROME12DVS

:confused: :eek: :mad:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

IM BETTER THAN ALL THOSE GUYS.......

THEIR NOT EVEN UNDERGROUND!!!

IM A TRUE WORM KING!!!!!:king:

Originally posted by CROME12DVS

IM A TRUE WORM KING!!!!!:king:

worm king, worthless piece of shit... same thing.

k ci and jojo do rock. k ci would slay jojo in a freestyle comp tho. lil wayne does have more ice.. but lil romeo is also a 12 year old thug and has jr high hoes so choose him to win something. i dont know where i got lil romeo from.... anyways, i think the best underground rapper would have to be b.g from cash money. hes soooooo thug. lexus and hummers. blinging it. cash money. gold teeth. ice skating.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now