*ATTA:* Joker, quick question about the Scion thing you did

Daze One Million

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

joker, i sent you an email a little while back thru the site but i don't think it got to you. just sent another one, let me know if you got it

ok, so they keep on bouncing. holla atcha boy, i was getting in contact regarding a mutual friend of ours

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

hey joker, i went to the hot import nights in boston over the weekend and i got this book about the new scion xA and xB, in it, it shows a bunch of model xA's that were designed by daim, wane, and you, im just curoius, did you go to them or did they come to you?

i was gunna go to that. your from boston? how come you never post in the boston thread...

MY GIRL has an XB its damn fun to drive ... fast for 108 hsp. we have put 15k miles on it in just under a year.

I want to see a Tc in person ....may grab one up ... looks like it will be a fun car.

and how damn cool is it that they are hooking up all these artists to help establish the brand. I just dig on the whole deal , Oh shit they BRANDED ME !!!!!

Archived