bjork

Guest professor poopatronic

Originally posted by DREDZ

werd...I put in my application a week back.

...I got the camo gear and cell phone with the 'trace buster' on stand by.

:nope: ............ sorry to bust ya bubble sir dredz......but uh she's mine too........you can have those two girls on that show the parkers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by heavyLox

i saw a really depressing 20/20 minutes type report on this stalker guy, whom became obsessed with her and decided she was the only one for him. As his obsession became greater it moved into the realm of stalker/ psycho. He eventually decided he was going to kill her then at the last minute killed him self instead.

He had a video taped journal so you could track his fall from fan to obsessed stalker.

anyway before i never focused on her to much, but now this guys out of the way she prolly needs a stalker, So i applied online, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. :: fingers crossed::

you are mostly right, but he did decide to try and kill her, or at very least maim her. he sent her a hollowed out book with a trigger mechanism rigged to spit sulfuric acid at her face. dude was smart for a psycho, he tracked down her address in London, and was able to put together a pretty sly legit looking package from elektra. after he sent it was when he shot himself. luckilly the police found him and rewound the tape in time, and the police at scotland yard were able to intercept it in the mail, just before it was delivered to her house.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

he sent her a hollowed out book with a trigger mechanism rigged to spit sulfuric acid at her face

Jeebus thats crazy....what was his motive? I know he was crazy and all, but what was he thinking in his insane mind?

those are some fucked up niples.

you should see the video.

what about the dude who sent her a bomb and killed himself on camera?

crazy shit..

wait now i think about it..

anybody know where i can find the video of the dud eblowing his brains out?

* Edit** i now read the thread and notice someone has brought up the bomb topic... i am retarded..

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

she was about to get out of the game becasue dude was tryin to get at her kids.

anyone seen the video of her whylin out on that female reporter at the airport?

her shows at coney island in august were fucking mind numbingly amazing...

Re: not a fan....but....

Originally posted by Devilush

i just wanna see her punch more people. ::shrug::

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

She didn't come to Chicago, I was disappointed. Lucky bastard ;)

Yea, she stuck that reporter b/c she was getting too close to her son and asking him all these personal questions.

EXACTLY!!

i dislike more of her work than i like, but the stuff i like, i love. so i guess i love, not like. and stuff. see below.

check out a group called 'Mum' (moom). also from iceland. similar in sound to bjork, but way mellower, and far less lyrics. i listen to this in substitution of the bjork stuff i dont like.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Jeebus thats crazy....what was his motive? I know he was crazy and all, but what was he thinking in his insane mind?

you should see the video.

his motive was...

she never wrote him back when he mailed her previous to all of this. therefore, when she permanately scarred her face, every time she would think about it she would think of him. basically he was fucked up, and he knew it too.

gling glo

i like bjork a lot, you should all check out her real early work with gling glo.

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/dre800/e824/e82458zhy8t.jpg'>

seriously, if you can get youre hands on this its worth the effort to find it. i belive its her fathers band back in the day, really jazzy sounding stuff. the amazing thing is that shes something like 17 on the CD and her voice sounds the same as it does today. she had already developed enough back then to sound mad fucking good.

anyone else have this disk?

Archived