Crackheads are fun.

CATS

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hehehehe

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The other day this crackhead told me he needed for me to:

give him some money >> so he could eat >> so he could take his medicine >> because he got bit on the testicles by a spider.

I was like, how'd you buy "medicine" if you ain't got no money holmes? Seriously, when I'm downtown, I'll always have like a dollar and a couple of quarters just for the cause. The first couple of bums/crackheads that ask, get donations, the other's I tell, "sorry man, I already gave out all my money, try to be the first to catch me next time and you can have it."

I'm laughing my ass off.....I can just picture groups of bums waiting for you like you were the Pope at communion.....you have to give the crackheads credit I mean "a spider bit my testicle" thats a new one too me :)

• 1 month later...

Some funny shit in here.We aint got crack heads in australia just junkie fuks.Simarlar shit happens but these guys are all on heroin.

"A spider bit my testicales,i need money 4 medicine".

Thats a straight up classic.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I loved fucking with the crackheads in San Juan.

Oh shit . Last week I caught this flick of a Crack head in Old San Juan standing in front of a Wayne Fc tag ..Ill post it in Brick slayers when I figure out which thread is appropriate

Originally posted by spectr

I love fucking with crackheads porbally the best shit i ever did to one and to a ex girl was i wanted to break up with my girl so i went out and found this crackhead and started talking to him and told him about how i was going to go over this girls house and she was going to buy me lots of crack if she could suck my dick and i would fuck her, then i offered to bring him along, ya shoulda seen his eyes light up at this chance, i brought him over her house had him wait on the front steps while i dumped her told him i had to go to the liquor store and that she was gonna do him first and told him that the crack was hidden in her bra and that he should go in and just whip his dick out....

well from what i heard later on it took her about 45 minutes to get this guy to leave he got completely naked and kept trying to grab her tits to get the crack the best part was she sold drugs so she couldnt call the cops cause if they searched the house she was fucked....

england has crazy crackheads compared to the states..

Thats the best thing i have ever heard, you smacked it!

Archived