those ATLiens aint changed. (atlanta thread)

DrDopez MD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ill take that as a compliment as i only really see my "e" as a take off totems strait letter style the rest is all original dopez and when has totem done a d,p, or z? ill admit your right when you show me flicks showing other wise anyways thanks for the criticism.

Originally posted by rewire

Has no one else noticed that last bomb says "KKK?"

haha it does look like that doesnt it? i dont think anyone down osuth could get away with writing kkk unless they wanted to be the most wanted man in the black community it says "yuck" though but i defintly see how you made the mistake

Guest diggity

good to see shie is still around. i saw that redwhiteand blue dopez when i passed threw the other day. whos the west coast kid thats getting up over there now, not detr but some other guy, think he had a piece near that piece i just mentioned. his shits pretty fresh. fuck those busted bitches, fine hoes at the pink pony.

Originally posted by rente

whos the west coast kid thats getting up over there now, not detr but some other guy, think he had a piece near that piece i just mentioned. his shits pretty fresh. fuck those busted bitches, fine hoes at the pink pony.

i think your speaking of "goser" yeah hes been catching madd wreck all over the city.. he didnt have a piece next to the redwhite n blue dopez my buddy poer did...pink pony ha! magic city for dem titties....

good ol ansiq, that one's my favourite. yo man, you know that fish you drew in my book at UP? i used it for this dum poetry assignment (the poem was about a fish) and got extra marks.... i taced it onto white paper and coloured it all dope..... i'll scan it if i get it back.

Archived