Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mosluggo

STORMY DAYS

Syze you HARDROCK bastard.. I haven't talked to a soul in months and here I am and here you are... if this is all I see of you then I'm a happy man! HAHA

Everyone needs to get in touch before Under Pressure Bitch! Let the hoes-down begin.

CN FAMILY is right.. we're all on the same newsprint circuit and I'm on the other side of the country.. the work I catch on CNflats is so writer consistent that I get a little excited when i catch anyone outside the Fam.

fuck these tiny ass pictures and this fag morgan....i caught a morgan hollow on a hopper and i first urinated on it,went home,took a nap,came back when it was dry and painted a piece over it...what did i write next to my piece you ask??? "morgan is an aids case"...and he is...no lie

Haters

TURBO DOG... why you hatin' on morgan?

"an aids case" ... what the fuck are you talking about...

oh, and what did the piece that you stamped morgan with say...

Lemme dumb it down...What do you write bitch?

Bitches hate cause they ain't...

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

fuck these tiny ass pictures and this fag morgan....i caught a morgan hollow on a hopper and i first urinated on it,went home,took a nap,came back when it was dry and painted a piece over it...what did i write next to my piece you ask??? "morgan is an aids case"...and he is...no lie

Dearest Tdog,

I am glad to hear you are a fan.

best wishes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this