zoolander

boogie hands

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

oh yea, how can i fucking stop all the thread updates that get sent to my email>

go to your preferences... you need to uncheck a box

I thought it was hilarious. Where will Ferrell is saying "happy happy happy" and his head is floating around that cartoon thing while that 80's song "relax" is playing. I lost it. I just look at him and laugh. Hanzel and Ben Stiller are equally as funny. and Andy dick as that zit faced nurse. OH SHIT. how could you not laugh at this movie? The part where all his friends die, then at the end they have that memorial fountain for them. That's classic. Plus my friend Michael was a model extra, the white guy with the big afro in the funeral scene. He looked damn hot.

• 1 year later...

"If there's anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiselled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we, too, can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident."

"Sting...Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music that he's made over the years, I don't really listen to, but I respect the fact that he's making it."

Matilda: "When I was in 7th grade I was the fat kid in my class". Zoolander: "Ewwwwwwwwwwwww"!

Guest beardo

picture me, johnny and a secret agent on the way to boston mass.

picture secret agent copping the dvd in a gas station on the way.

picture us watching it on the laptop and missing the boston exit by 29 exits.

picture us feeling dumb...

Archived