Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sonik3000

Boston Question

Just curious, do any of you kids in the Boston area actually see my signs? I'm at that re-evaluate stage... so I thought I'd take a survey.

Guest KING OF HELL

whp cares if the writers see it. ive seen a bunch of the older ones, but i bet all the neighborhood peple see them, and the people who work in the areas. keep it up. they wonder.

yeah i peep your signs fairly regularly in various areas. the paws have snatched your money though.

what point said

you remain inspirational, and visible.

fuck self doubt

Inept

fingers in nose

yeah man, 2 weeks ago I saw about 20 of them. And about 3 weeks ago i saw another sign of yours. I wanted take one... but I reconsedered.

ive seen a bunch, mostly in cambridge though. that seems to be the place to put signs. i see one by the fens on the way to class.

yours definately stay up longer than mine have.....

i like the dinos

what point said

you remain inspirational, and visible.

fuck self doubt

Inept

fingers in nose

Guest hipnos

there are like two signs literally around the corner from my house, and i used to see them and not know what they were, but i thought they were cool anyway. keep doing your thing, it's definitely worth it.

Sign said long haired freaky people need not apply.

Hi sonik! I'll be in boston the week after next, Tues, Wed, Thurs, for some aquarium and science museum fun. Also, I will be drinking at the Middle East.

i don't think its self-doubt, more people should step back and examine the route their art is takeing them.sometimes its time to stop, sometimes a new direction is appropriate. think of it this way, years ago, sonik must have stepped back and re-evaluated the art he was doing and decided thats signs was the direction to work in and look what happened.

should this thread really be up? if someone else came on saying 'has anyone seen my bomb/freights?' it'd get shut down

Originally posted by Vanity

should this thread really be up? if someone else came on saying 'has anyone seen my bomb/freights?' it'd get shut down

yeah but what if people are just being asked to reflect on a specific practice that left an imprtant mark on a specific city, by utilizing an "innovative" medium, and that particular artist is evaluating such a practice AND he/she is a moderater.

it seems like a worthwhile topic, and I had two things to say about it! Gosh!

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL demands that this thread stays. If you look at the title, it warns this is a "bosotn" question of some sort..narrowing the audience to come in and reply. Sonik isnt just asking the world at random.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this