CONNECTICUT

optimus prime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well after living in ct. for a couple months now i realize how many writers bite ewok.com and how many writers bite fx and ces.

its all kinda funny to me. the only kids i see painting in conn. and holding it down behind the scenes where graff is in my book.

but GET ABIS EST INK CREATE AND ISOR. and thats about it........oh seriously terrible scene here! and don't start fronting on me.

i'm here i know i'm living it, thats how it is. oh and the few occasional latino gang toys ...POOK fuck off

Guest Dow Jonez
Originally posted by modern ep ta

well after living in ct. for a couple months now i realize how many writers bite ewok.com

you're just realizing that now?

Guest circus freak

nice; but where is the rest of that day? i dont who posted this but i am pretty sure that i met you. im the dumb-fuck from the dirty. where is 203, ebis, and everyone else? bring em on.... that tokeo was rocked in ct. good lookin on the mere and on the nest!!!

i think everyone bites unless ure the futuras, the dondis, etc...

eeryone is influenced in one form or another..... i mean

its not cool to straight up take letters, but to be influenced i dont see

much wrng with that....

maybe im blind but i didnt see as much vickig of style as

people ave said....(but i may have seen oneor two)

Originally posted by woe-R..nua..ns

im almost 100percent p[ositive thats not SEME mul...not even close

Because it is probalbly Seme from Hi cru. If so I am glad to see some stuff that isn't 3d poop from him. I give the kid credit he can paint, but personally I would like to see the kind of piece in this post 100 times more than the other.

• 1 year later...
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

WAY too many connecticut threads going on now. please refer to the C o n n e c t i c u t thread for now on.

Archived