MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It astounds me at all this carry on for Revok getting 180 day's. So what, he broke the law and constantly big noted himself about it on the internet. The guy is really fucking stupid and deserves everything he gets.

As someone mentioned earlier, I dont see people making tshirts for the guy that got eight years, or complaining about how unjust the system is on their blogs/tumblr's regarding Ralph Mirabal.

It will be interesting to see if Revok coughs up money to contribute to a number of writers in Melbourne that are going to go down as a direct result of him being a fucking dumb cunt

• Like 2

It astounds me at all this carry on for Revok getting 180 day's. So what, he broke the law and constantly big noted himself about it on the internet. The guy is really fucking stupid and deserves everything he gets.

As someone mentioned earlier, I dont see people making tshirts for the guy that got eight years, or complaining about how unjust the system is on their blogs/tumblr's regarding Ralph Mirabal.

It will be interesting to see if Revok coughs up money to contribute to a number of writers in Melbourne that are going to go down as a direct result of him being a fucking dumb cunt

couldnt of said it any better!

• Like 1

this ^^^^

• Like 1

this ^^^^

BINGO!

haha your on a msk thread talking shit and when hes painting yall suck his dick...your shit talk is lame pussy boys....no one should be locked up like an animal at the zoo...see how you fucks like it..shit aint fun

Dont wish jail on anyone but dude brought it all on himself. Tough to feel sorry for him. I do like his graffiti tho.