MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AY ON THE REELZ THIS CAT FROM NYC SHOUD NOT BE SPEEKING ON BEHAF OF EWOK. I COULD SEE IF IT WUZ ANOTHA MSK BUT WHY ACT LIKE U R EWOK AND HATE ON OTHA FOOLZ MAKIN IT BIG IN DA ART GAME??? HATAZ MAD CAUSE THEY LIFES NOT WORKIN OUT!!!! LOLZ FAKAZ JOKIN DA REEL WEST COAST AN WORLWIDE KINGZ!

MUTE 1R

Yo dats craaaaazy!?!one nigga speakin on another niggaz behalf!! niggas be on some nigerian identity theaft shit, on tha real tip yo!!! This nigga tryin to speek for my nukka Ewok MSK, and ruin his street reps, yo Revok needs to do somethin bout this!?!?

AY U SAYIN WHAT I SAYIN TOO?? WE FROM THE SAME MENTAL ON DIS NOISE! PROPZ TO DA WHOLE TSL FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GOT MYSPACE???

• Like 1

THIS IS THE MSK THREAD, WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKIN ABOUT EWOK 5MH? YOUR INFATUATED WITH HIM CANTGET ENOUGH. 5MH HAS HIS OWN THREAD!!!!!! GO THERE AND BITCH AND MONE. I DONT COME HERE TO HEAR YOU CRY ABOUT WHO YOU LIKE AND DONT LIKE. MSK EWOK ROCKS BUT AINT NO ONE TAKIN ANYTHING AWAY FROM EWOK FROM NY, THATS STUPID AND FROM YOUR 20 POST HISTORY HATING ON COPE AND EWOK IM STARTING TO WONDER ABGOUT YOU.

• Like 1