MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wyse = snitch. anyways if pores is a snitch, snitching on snitches is snitching.

sucks most of all for rebok http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy01z8gepSQ&feature=related

news clipping_

"To the best of my knowledge this is the first time that an investigative subpoena has been utilized on such a minor offense," Newton said. "They're asking my client to inform on people that they really don't know under threat of perjury and a possible 15-year prison term. That's incredible to me."

Newton said she advised the men to reject an earlier plea agreement that called on them to name others who spray paint graffiti.

But #@!$% (ARYS TBK) was cooperative during his interview, Coyle said.

"The majority of graffiti is ... along Rosa Parks" near Wayne State University, Coyle said.

@#$%! and #@!$% (ARYS TBK) are nationally known graffiti artists and were invited to Detroit to do murals on the Second Street Laundromat near Wayne State, a separate building from the one on which they illegally painted graffiti.

arys beat up pores on tape? more like arys kicked him once he was down after his boys beat up pores. everyone knows arys is a week crack head snitch.

PROOF THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. Arys never snitched on anyone. All these idiots chatting shit about stuff they know nothing about! So many sick writers get accused of snitching but nobody can ever say who the snitched on. Funny that.........?

Wanto and the rest of the MSKJ's are fine. Quake and most of that disaster hit way north of Tokyo.

Now if those reactors blow....

Word, I'm glad. I hope you're reaching out to them as a family. Regardless of wether they were in the danger zone, I imagine the mental impact of having their country devastated like that has to hurt them greatly. Hopefully you guys are pulling together to do some benefit work for them. Might be a great time to bring them here for a show or something. My heart goes out to them.

PROOF THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. Arys never snitched on anyone. All these idiots chatting shit about stuff they know nothing about! So many sick writers get accused of snitching but nobody can ever say who the snitched on. Funny that.........?

Subpoena takes aim at graffiti

Prosecutor forces artists to divulge more information

By David Shepardson / The Detroit News

DETROIT -- As part of its campaign to stop the spread of graffiti in the city, the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office

is using an investigative subpoena in order to get a Wisconsin man today to give them information about graffiti artists.

Prosecutors employed the subpoena to interview M@!#!$ W@#$@#$, 28, of Lac Du Flambeau, Wis., under oath, said

his attorney, Marlene Newton, and Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Christopher Coyle. Last week, P@#$@#l ARYS,

24, of North Highland, Calif., was interviewed under subpoena for less than a hour, said his attorney, Carin Goldberg.

Both men pleaded guilty July 1 to misdemeanor charges of malicious destruction of a building after they were arrested

and jailed on June 11 for illegally spray-painting a building in the 2600 block of West Grand. They are being held in the

Wayne County Jail on a a $40,000 bond pending sentencing Aug. 8.

!@#$% and @!##$ARYS will be held until sentencing -- 60 days in custody -- and remain on probation for another year

and clean up graffiti under an agreement accepted by Wayne Circuit Judge James Chylinski.

Wayne County Prosecutor Michael Duggan vowed last month to take a hard line against people who spray-paint grafitti

on Detroit buildings. "We don't call them artists, we call them criminals," Duggan said on June 25.

Leaders of communities from Detroit to Ferndale to Washington Township agree with Duggan. They regard graffiti as a

nuisance that never goes away.

But Newton said she's outraged that prosecutors used an investigative subpoena to make @!#@$! and ARYS testify.

Such a subpoena gives a person immunity for their answers under a 1995 Michigan law that is used by law enforcement

during felony investigations.

"To the best of my knowledge this is the first time that an investigative subpoena has been utilized on such a minor

offense," Newton said. "They're asking my client to inform on people that they really don't know under threat of perjury

and a possible 15-year prison term. That's incredible to me."

Newton said she advised the men to reject an earlier plea agreement that called on them to name others who spray paint

graffiti.

But ARYS was cooperative during his interview, Coyle said.

"The majority of graffiti is ... along Rosa Parks" near Wayne State University, Coyle said.

!@#$$! and ARYS are nationally known graffiti artists and were invited to Detroit to do murals on the Second Street

Laundromat near Wayne State, a separate building from the one on which they illegally painted graffiti.

"I love what they did on my building," said Milan Cronovich, the laundromat's owner, earlier this month. "My building

had been covered with bad writing."

You can reach David Shepardson at (313) 222-2028 or mailto:dshepardson@detnews.com

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yea?!, you should ask his co-d about that. Plenty of writers have seen his papers to prove it. Not to mention what

the Detroit News said.:scrambled: :D :scrambled: :D :eek: :lol:

thanks MSK AWR.

those fools "spraydatroof" and "westsideridaz".....i laughed real hard.

i caught a lot of original golden wests in the early 90s by MSK AWR.

thanks yo.

i think i read and looked at twenty pages tonight. cause im a played out wanna be at best.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yea?!, you should ask his co-d about that. Plenty of writers have seen his papers to prove it. Not to mention what

the Detroit News said.:scrambled: :D :scrambled: :D :eek: :lol:

Congratulations on copy-pasting a news article from 2003 (if you couldn't count, that's 8 years ago) and showing the interwebs that this is your only source of knowledge on this so-called snitching subject. I'm glad you dodged my original response to my bidding to further show how out of touch you are with what the fuck is actually up. When it comes to things of this nature, it appears that the people who talk the most tend to have the least to say, and that's all I'll say about this.

• Like 1