Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironlak disappear paint?

yeah that shit fades soo bad. i dont know about all the colors but i have seen some of them fade reeeeally bad. ive heard lots of people have the same problem. i read something about how they are reformulating it(or they already did) to make the pigment better. they probably had complaints about the fading

thanks... oh its in pulp fiction i think thats what it is.

remember the hense video they made not too long ago, much like this one, that had a tight song too, it was had a nice southern sound...anyone know that one by chance?

I know the song at the end credits was The Thanks I Get by Coconut Records.

Maybe that's the one you mean?

Link Wray is just one person. His band was the Ray Men.

more music nerd than me? impossible. the song was in blow, not pulp fiction. i'm gonna smoke some silver haze and bump some gordon lightfoot now. that msk by ewok is ill.

I know the song at the end credits was The Thanks I Get by Coconut Records.

Maybe that's the one you mean?

I think he means the one in the beginning which is Curley Weaver and Fred McMullen and the song is DeKalb Chain Gang. Straight out of Atlanta 1933.

yeah ironlak has nice colors but fade after like 2 yrs if i had paid for any of the cans i would have been pissed haha

Quite living in the past! This was an issue like 2 years ago brro.....evrythings fine and dandy with the fade's these days....cehck it out for yaself