MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my reply to them probably wont get posted, this is what i said.

To the ignorant, imbeciles posting these disguisting, filthy comments. His crime is far less than disrespecting and slandering the resting. If you are adults, which is hard to tell by your utterly mindless comments, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Hundreds of thousands of people die annually from drinking and driving(much more than graffiti related deaths). Families, children, thousands upon thousands of innocent people. Do you drink? How many people do you know that have gotten a DUI? Do they deserve death? Does the fact that they got a DUI make them a waste of life. I am far from religious but I believe the standard concept holds true.

YOU ALL MAKE MISTAKES! EVERY DAY OF YOUR FILTY, ILL DRIVEN LIVES!

And if it were you that were killed cheating on your wife, committing corporate theivery, lying, cheating or any other crime, wether moral or legal, for that matter, I would stick up for you as well. EVERYONE has their vice. And no one is in the position to point out what is more or lesser of a crime or inconvenience to anyone else.

You childish, mindless people should be absolutely ashamed.

Rest in Peace.

May your family and friends recover quickly from this tragic loss.

Don't feed Internet trolls. They get onto the computer and leave shitty comments about everything. Trying to talk sense to them just gets them excited cuz they got a rise out of you. They aren't leaving comments because they feel morally superior. They're on there cuz they have shitty lives and are chickenshit so they talk like that to get into Internet fights with common sense people. Ignore them and they'll go back to fingering their ass or crying into a bucket of ice cream. Fight with them and they'll just get off on it.

Somebody post some new Retna!