MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Jordan 5's pictured, and the 6's are the dopest Jordan's ever made. I owned them when they first came out and was ignorant to the sweatshop kids making pennies a day to make them for people to cake off of them now a days. I haven't bought a Nike shoe since 1995, and refused to, till they came out with the 20th Anny Bo Jackson this year, because I just had to have them for collective purposes, since I had the originals in 90. Either way, that train speaks the truth... legit.

you are seriouslyt a dork for even giving a shit about the model of the shoe..

maybe he wears them? ooooooooooooooooooh...

hahaha.

cmon people Alright we all knowMSK got skills..............Hnds down.................But are they selling out? Mos def.......................................the proof is in the pudding. we all know graff is about the whole oppisite,saying fuck the system,saying fuck capitilism,but these niggas are all about the dough. these niggas hould not be our role models. we are own role models lets crush shit,and say fuck corporate puppets so if any of yall niggas are that. FUCK YOU! KILLUMINATI TILL DEATH DEATH TO ILLUMINATI

cmon people Alright we all knowMSK got skills..............Hnds down.................But are they selling out? Mos def.......................................the proof is in the pudding. we all know graff is about the whole oppisite,saying fuck the system,saying fuck capitilism,but these niggas are all about the dough. these niggas hould not be our role models. we are own role models lets crush shit,and say fuck corporate puppets so if any of yall niggas are that. FUCK YOU! KILLUMINATI TILL DEATH DEATH TO ILLUMINATI

true

if i was in the position they are in, i would be putting messages out there through my work that the government doesn't want us to see. messages that open the common folks' eyes to the lies we are fed and the the reality of the system we are trapped in. or you can just be good little sheep, do the pretty pieces and get the money...just trying to give an alternate perspective..