MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody tell Rime from MSK that there is already another Rime. I saw his throwup in my neighborhood when i was rollerblading to pick up some groceries. His stuff is clean too. I see this all to often, people taking other people's names. People have to be more creative these days[/QUOT

ROLLERBLADING IS HOMO! FROM RIME

Somebody tell Rime from MSK that there is already another Rime. I saw his throwup in my neighborhood when i was rollerblading to pick up some groceries. His stuff is clean too. I see this all to often, people taking other people's names. People have to be more creative these days[/QUOT

Originally Posted by charles mason

ROLLERBLADING IS HOMO! FROM RIME

haha!! this coming from someone who's status is newbie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should get your 3 year lurk on, so you know that faggotry like fruitbooting is not tolerated on the oontz. I'd rather see four logical, non faggot posts in 3 years than 22 rainbow coloured posts in a week. I really was hoping there was gonna be a /sarcasm on your Rime/Rollerblading/koolstorybrah but now I'm just disturbed that you might be serious....

• Like 1

Somebody tell Rime from MSK that there is already another Rime. I saw his throwup in my neighborhood when i was rollerblading to pick up some groceries. His stuff is clean too. I see this all to often, people taking other people's names. People have to be more creative these days

i think that this might be the best thing that i have ever read.

not those gay "roller skates," aggresive inline skates like the kind that you do tricks with.

fuck yall rollerblading is the shit.

heres some of the shit me and my crew have done recently.

http://vimeo.com/southernlegacy

you seriously cant come on here and think you can be like "i love rollerblading" and not have people make fun of it. if you like rollerblading, make a thread and see how many people agree with it.

i think that this might be the best thing that i have ever read.

agreed.

fuck yall rollerblading is the shit.

heres some of the shit me and my crew have done recently.

http://vimeo.com/southernlegacy

gayyyyyyy. i cant believe i just actually watched 2 minutes of rollerblading.

i feel like throwing up.

i thought this shit died out a long time ago.

if i were you id quit before too many people found out you actually rollerblade.

maybe pick up something cool. like i dont know. skateboarding..

Somebody tell Rime from MSK that there is already another Rime. I saw his throwup in my neighborhood when i was rollerblading to pick up some groceries. His stuff is clean too. I see this all to often, people taking other people's names. People have to be more creative these days

I have a new signature

• Like 1

The hardest part about "Rollerblading" aka "aggressive inline skates" is......

Telling your parents you're gay. (And even some gays would agree that that shit is fucking gay).

The hardest part is the grinds, or flips if you are really good. Also the endurance is tough too. I sometimes paint or rack stuff while rollerblading. It makes for an easy escape. Im fine if you guys don't do it or anything, just don't knock it until you try it.

Either way, everybody got off topic. As far as the stealing of names goes, whoever had it first should be the one to use it. I'm not sure how long either of them have been using "Rime" for, but I do think I remember seeing a throw up by the Rime by me at least a year and a half ago. So he's definitely not a toy. I'll see if I can get a flick of it to post.

Either way, everybody got off topic. As far as the stealing of names goes, whoever had it first should be the one to use it. I'm not sure how long either of them have been using "Rime" for, but I do think I remember seeing a throw up by the Rime by me at least a year and a half ago. So he's definitely not a toy. I'll see if I can get a flick of it to post.

are you kidding me...Rime MSK has been writing for a bit longer than a year and a half...look shit up before you make yourself look stupid.

year and a half ago? yea hes def got MSK Rime by a couple of months...your a fucking retard