Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dr. frink one

MSK FLICKS

if rime does not take the clash of the titans...the piece that does would probably have to make me shit my pants. cant wait

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The biggest difference between NY and LA is LA goes to sleep at night. Clubs don't even stay open late. NY does NOT. Spots are open all night long. This is why LA is easier than NY. If you look at the vids they have cars driving past every few minutes. Good luck with that in NYC. Seems to me LA is about being a ninja and NY is about trying to fit in the crowd after you commit your crimes.

heres proof...i mite be hard to get to a billboard but the rest is easy......i mean c'mon u see any cars passing by ???..i mean a cuple cars mite have passed by

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q687Euw_GI

"awesome movie"

"highly recommended"

notice the prominent placement of the movie title?

looks like viral marketing to me.

• Like 1

yo im sayin they hyped it up madd and now they gotta do a half assed one like wtf? if yall gonna promote somthing make sure you go thru with it

I thought the Pose was designed by Ewok but he obviously has a lil bit of Rime's influence on his style... Looks like pose did the exchange for Ewok but he put his own flavah on it as well. They look like Pose's arrows... All three are bangers regardless!

The biggest difference between NY and LA is LA goes to sleep at night. Clubs don't even stay open late. NY does NOT. Spots are open all night long. This is why LA is easier than NY. If you look at the vids they have cars driving past every few minutes. Good luck with that in NYC. Seems to me LA is about being a ninja and NY is about trying to fit in the crowd after you commit your crimes.

To assume that LA ever goes to sleep is one of the fucking stupidest things you could have ever let slip from your faggot ass mouth. And really, who gives a shit what you think. Every member of MSK has been to New York, handled shit, and returned to their home-base still handling shit. Fuck your NY vs LA comparisons. They are inherently two different metropolises with two different vibes.

You've obviously never experienced LA past 2 am.

So fuck off troll.