MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nockin' NEKST(he gets all my respect), but the guy who owns that building(photography legend Jay Maisel) doesn't care if you paint it.

Yeah, but the cops do.

the cops didn't care for a little while in 2007 during the street art event, "11 Spring", it was a fun time watching some DYM heads do gigantic blockbuster fill ins on "wheat pastes" and "stencil murals". the "street artists" that were there at the time just stood and watched their integrity get shit on.

Then why isnt there a production there?? Jay is just diggin the bombin'...either way mr. maisel is one cool mofo for lettin it go down

it looks badass but that nekst looks like pose did it...haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love, i dont even want, none of the above, i want to piss on you... drip drip drip

wow you cant figure it out???

and revoks new shit only looks good when its an exchange.

or when he sticks to one style in a piece like the grey one and doesnt try to do a little of eveyone in the crew in each letter

it looks badass but that nekst looks like pose did it...haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love, i dont even want, none of the above, i want to piss on you... drip drip drip

i like the pose but iv seen way way way better from him and think he could have done better althoe this shit is poppen and looks hella fresh. props.