MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$40,000!!!! Who the hell does he think he is?

If someone bought it then he was right in his pricing, why does it matter so much to people what others are doing??

Banksy sells stuff for much much more money, do I think it is worth it, No, but the person that buys it is the person that puts the value into it.

This thread should be changed to Haters of everything and everyone bitching thread.

from Hense's show "Surface Strength" last night in the A

p111309005.jpg

sorry about the poor lighting on this one, i definitely thought that this was one of his strongest pieces:

p111309004.jpg

p111309006.jpg

p111309007.jpg

p111309008.jpg

p111309011.jpg

14648_1189948345248_1124520196_30546972_948628_n.jpg

here is the same photo rotated. i thought looking at it from a different perspective gave it almost new meaning.

p111309003.jpg

my apologies for not being the best photographer. all i had was my phone. hense is a really talented artist and seemed like a pretty cool, humble dude from what i could gather. his transition from big block letters to this sort of work is key in the progression of a very up and coming movement. props.

This stuff is real weak if it wasnt Hense Msk nobody would say anything sbout it.

I love Hense's Graffiti bombing and walls etc..but this stuff it too artfag for me.

Thats my opinion. Peace.

all you guys got your shit fucked up.

some of this art you cant even put a price tag on it,

and if you knew barry mcgee you would know the dude is so over protective of his work that he never wants to sell it unless the price is over the top. if he could he would hold on to it all.

all the graffiti or street artists that are selling for for high prices can do that because mostly they came up with the style first everything ealse is just a recycle copy.

back on topic, post some rime, the dude is ill and is canvas work is amazing how he just twists shapes

and then agian when you sell something at a gallery for a high price, it then creates a ''hype''

so then you got rich ppl buying this stuff just to say they own it or bought it like cars or antiques.

this sucks for real art collectors cus unless we are from rich family or have some good jobs its hard for us to collect work that interests us that has been ''hyped'' cus you cant pay it, and gotta just look forward to just knowing the right people. or settling for a print

$40,000!!!! Who the hell does he think he is?

dude if he can get away with selling his shit for that much then more power to him. ive been to art gallerys that had nothing to do with graffiti and they had canvasses with bullshit circles on them that obviously took a dude 5 mins todo and they were selling them for $200,000. people are buying the name with that shit. and if those lames can do it, why not twist.its awsome if you can move your art up into the rich-ass level and attract rich people to buy shit that writers have done .instead of some richartschool fags

They're not graffiti. If someone wants to pay a certain amount of $$$ for a canvas etc. then that's their choice. If it was your "artwork", you'd take the $$$ & run in a heartbeat.

dont talk about me like you know me, i was just sayin normal dudes who really apperciate the shit cant afford it, and thats fuckin lame