MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, the best shit you got to do is go on the internet and hate on a crew that you cannot compare to?

Once you're not a minor and you have to move out of your parents house and get a job you won't

have time to make some stupid internet kids angry!

Find something better to do with your time, maybe try improving your style to that of these MSK cats.

MAD SHEMALES KONFRIMED:lol: :lol:

no no no kat shit is propbly really good at graffiti(let em have that), i just think its funny that he keeps hitting up msk with his ancronyms. rude or not he is just hitting them up like he appreciates them.

good for him, true fans through hate spend real of amounts of time on this type of crap.

from Hense's show "Surface Strength" last night in the A

p111309005.jpg

sorry about the poor lighting on this one, i definitely thought that this was one of his strongest pieces:

p111309004.jpg

p111309006.jpg

p111309007.jpg

p111309008.jpg

p111309011.jpg

14648_1189948345248_1124520196_30546972_948628_n.jpg

here is the same photo rotated. i thought looking at it from a different perspective gave it almost new meaning.

p111309003.jpg

my apologies for not being the best photographer. all i had was my phone. hense is a really talented artist and seemed like a pretty cool, humble dude from what i could gather. his transition from big block letters to this sort of work is key in the progression of a very up and coming movement. props.