MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revok made a stupid mistake....but a mistake that will grant him even more exposure..more for you haters to talk about and more fame.....i doubt hes coming into a thread everyday to talk shit about YOUR graffiti..so there must be a reason your coming to this thread every day to talk about him..

on the other hand..all joking aside..seeing flicks of the damage screw did in philly doesnt do it justice like seeing it in person..really motivating stuff.

kat-shit is obviously some bitch who wants revok's dick in her mouth.. she prolly knows all the MSKs.. at least in LA, which is most :lol: she's been tryin to work her way up the circle suckin each member's dick, on her way up to Revok's... tryna get to him, to get to him, to get to me.. but I got twenty-twenty vision BITCH, I can see... Rip MAC DRE

and quit bein a bitch kat-shit.. you little hoe

please son jump off my dills. your man revok is a toy who puts his face out there. a real writer dont put makeup on his face and blog about the crimes he is doing. MAD STUPID KIDS.:lol:

• Like 1

THIS SHIT IS PERMISSION.

Soft kids, are kids that diss a crew of prolific writers, from behind a computer and a user name. What you write pussy? Not like any of us looking at this thread has heard of you, but who am I calling a PUSSY?

Come on G, We all want to take you seriously. NOW, WHAT YOU WRITE?

It's funny that there are people on this earth pathetic enough to put all this energy into making a username so they have the ability to insult something that they'll never be able to do or comprehend. . . That's not as funny as the people who try to defend msk like they need it. . . giving props is one thing, showing respect and all that shit is another. . . But you guys have to remember that these guys have lives, and some msk heads make a living off of their art, they don't need the defense and the insults probably never even make it to them unless they come on here to see some ignorant piece of shit trying to make themselves feel better about their own lives. . . lol. they have websites and shit to showcase their work, they dont give a fuck about this forum. . . they only thing it does is engrave their names deeper into history. . . I don't even like msk that much, but give respect where respect is due. . . I like skrew actually, dude's a pimp. lol

^ no offense to heads who put mad work in or heads who actually get down with msk and all that biz.

Guest sonny chiba
revok made a stupid mistake....but a mistake that will grant him even more exposure..more for you haters to talk about and more fame.....i doubt hes coming into a thread everyday to talk shit about YOUR graffiti..so there must be a reason your coming to this thread every day to talk about him..

on the other hand..all joking aside..seeing flicks of the damage screw did in philly doesnt do it justice like seeing it in person..really motivating stuff.

when these guys r posting videos with super profesional quality exposeing there face they dont mind getting caught,they no its makeing the papers and even tv,paint companies pay there legal fees because there getting there name out there also with every case,and a few months in jail is a small price to pay for the lives these artists live,they get paid for there work,and get paid good...and all well deserved,msk brought graff to a new level,i been painting in ny for 14 years and never seen anything like them,keep up the good work mskings,and fuck all the haters,anyone that says you a sellout for makeing money from this game is just flapping there gums,you guys would paint a comisioned billboard for 2.50 if you where asked..rime,revok,hense,skrew,all the killas in one crew you cant go wrong