MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as these guys keep going over Buffmonster there all cool in my book.. Even though Revok pulled some shady shit on my homies he was beefing it while we were on a billy at least we dont know if it was him who threw rat but we got busted ghetto birds and all ...Ill give it up too him he is a a stright ninja like a real ninja he studies that shit hes all stealh anywho while we were catching a billy I seen this dude all low pro walking his little annoying dogg didnt think nothing of it then we got busted and my homie called RETNA later to tell him and he already knew all about it from REVOK crazy shit.....

and this LA stlye your claiming was invented by MSK which btw more than half of its memebers arent even from LA is LUDICRIS....LA style was spawned by AYER perfected by ZES n REVOK then copied by the masses

they don't actually put in as much street work as the net would make it seem, allot of the pieces are at chill spots, there are also legals etc... you have to pay attention to the context.

edit: forgot to mention that unlike people who are hardcore into getting up, these guys will do one super hot spot, instead of doing a mess of fills all over the place. gets more play....

also, people really don't give a fuck about graffiti, especially not as much as graffiti writers do.

i'm not hating on these guys, it's just truth. they are good painters, and sure as hell have allot fo kids on thier jock, which unfortuantely causes some serious ego issues. but hey its graffiti, which is possibly the most egotistical thing on earth.

dont bomb hard? dont do hella fills?

M fuckin Q?????