MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

" AS IF IT WERE NOT BAD ENOUGH THAT THE "BUTT-MONSTER" EVEN EXISTS....BUT THIS LAME HAS THE BALLS TO GO OVER A "REAL STREET ARTIST" FAFI- FROM FRANCE, AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT ON HIS WEBSITE...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! IF THIS CLOWN WANTS TO APPOINT HIMSELF THE "ANTI - GRAFFITI ARTIST" HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO GET USED TO DEALING WITH CHOSEN OPPONENT..."REAL GRAFFITI!" "

from revok1.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those lads put in years of damage in high risk spots with alot of style' date=' and spawned 95% of north america to jock/bite their shit [b']hard[/b] before stepping into a gallery.

these boys earned their stripes before they earned a paycheck.

sure, i agree with that earning stripes shit, but those guys have to realize that them being in the gallery shit at all is what makes kids like the buff douche possible...

to avoid any confusion i also hate the pink bubbly fake graffiti.

• 2 weeks later...
I think money to the lower left or Kem ate that whole walls food.

The whole shit is flav, but that one ate it. Could be Geso or Trav from the looks of it.

[/b]

im pretty sure the peice to the lower left of kem is causr

yep and i would have to say that causr and spone ripped that wall like a my girlfriend tiny tina rips phone books in half..;)

• 2 weeks later...

heres something i've never understood, perhaps someone can shed some light on the subject:

how do these guys, having put in years and years of illegal work, manage to do gallery shows and other public shit, without getting nabbed?? i just don't get it. anyone?

heres something i've never understood, perhaps someone can shed some light on the subject:

how do these guys, having put in years and years of illegal work, manage to do gallery shows and other public shit, without getting nabbed?? i just don't get it. anyone?

they don't actually put in as much street work as the net would make it seem, allot of the pieces are at chill spots, there are also legals etc... you have to pay attention to the context.

edit: forgot to mention that unlike people who are hardcore into getting up, these guys will do one super hot spot, instead of doing a mess of fills all over the place. gets more play....

also, people really don't give a fuck about graffiti, especially not as much as graffiti writers do.

i'm not hating on these guys, it's just truth. they are good painters, and sure as hell have allot fo kids on thier jock, which unfortuantely causes some serious ego issues. but hey its graffiti, which is possibly the most egotistical thing on earth.

Not to mention that these guys also have one of the most bitten handstyles in world, that says alot right there, as well as practically inventing the whole "L.A. style" style. Nothing but props to these guys for all the work, on and off the street. Making it big in the galleries too, saber scion comercials, etc...