MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i think these guys are pretty much unstoppable at this stage.

im assuming by what ive been seen.... there stocked with the best paint available, montana. plus there style is one of a kind, so its pretty much impossible to do anything less than amazing. good paint goes along way, and there perfect examples of it. they could do a fill-in and its gunna look sick....... wish i could afford that shit.

plus there traveling?! its over..... :skull:

yeah, i think these guys are pretty much unstoppable at this stage.

im assuming by what ive been seen.... there stocked with the best paint available, montana. plus there style is one of a kind, so its pretty much impossible to do anything less than amazing. good paint goes along way, and there perfect examples of it. they could do a fill-in and its gunna look sick....... wish i could afford that shit.

plus there traveling?! its over..... :skull:

AHH, YES! -YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO THE NEW SPECIAL MTN LINE OF PAINT CALLED "PICK ME UP AND USE ME AND I WILL NOT ONLY MAKE YOU INVISIBLE, BUT I WILL GIVE YOU STYLE, TECHNIQUE AND BALLS" -WHERE CAN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT SHIT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AHH, YES! -YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO THE NEW SPECIAL MTN LINE OF PAINT CALLED "PICK ME UP AND USE ME AND I WILL NOT ONLY MAKE YOU INVISIBLE, BUT I WILL GIVE YOU STYLE, TECHNIQUE AND BALLS" -WHERE CAN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT SHIT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

not even that could make u any good. :lol: :lol: :lol:

if your trying to say, that im saying good paint makes any bomb look good, read again.

i clearly said with good paint and there style.... its hard to do anything less than amazing.