MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by dwight@Sep 1 2005, 01:53 PM

what was JA's character's name in The Karate Kid? I think he was one of the "bad guys", but not "Johnny". Anyone know? PM me if it isn't cool to post that info in the thread.... :confused:

get off the dick, what do you want to do jerk off to him? size him up? God looser.

get off the dick, what do you want to do jerk off to him? size him up? God looser.

get off the dick? i just wanna know what the nigga look like IN THE MOVIE, not because of JA, because of the karate kid.

i don't give a ratt's ass about JA. i don't give a fuck about his 10 year old beef w/MQ & saber. i grew up on that movie, and the goonies, & the motherfucking ghostbusters, too. if zephyr was in the terminator, i would want to know what character he played in that, & so would you. shit, there was a page about a year ago talking about how you can see "MSK" that gkae did on the back of a billboard in the movie "rush hour". (the first rush hour, if any of you other nerds like me care...)

so again- does anyone know who JA played in the god damn katate kid? just a simple question...

...and loser w/two "O's". priceless.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...